NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

13 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Anderson's already gone so potentially someone to take his place?

Exactly. Considering Willock's fitness issues and Miley being injured and still young, I wouldn't say it's highly unlikely.

Time will tell I suppose.

28 minutes ago, gdm said:

Did I suggest he was like? 

seems making a broader point goes over your head so I’ll politely leave you to it 

Suggesting that a broader point 'goes over my head' is an insinuation that I don't understand your argument, that's not polite, so you've not really thought that through. I think I do understand your argument, but the way you've presented it doesn't stand up to scrutiny. You don't appreciate the scrutiny and therefore you've chosen to suggest I'm not capable of understanding your argument.

You seem to be suggesting that a 'blanket statement gets used for every out of form or poorer player', and the blanket statement is that Eddie can improve them? Leaving aside your lack of evidence (feel free to supply some) you've chosen two pathetic examples, which is why I pressed you. ASM and Ryan Fraser are both limited players, at best, who either don't fit Howe's philosophy or don't get on with him. Sterling is a legitimately quality player (albeit past his absolute best) and suggesting that Howe could get him back to the player he was a couple of years ago isn't daft, it's Howe's speciality.

Do you want to try and make the broader point again?

Edited by Dr Venkman

Been listening to me if so, really think we are short an out and out defensive midfielder, we are in such trouble if Joelinton is injured and he isn't a pure defensive option. Someone to help in games where there is containment, to sub on to protect a lead etc a hole in the squad right now. Still feel lower priority than rcb and rw tho

11 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Suggesting that a broader point 'goes over my head' is an insinuation that I don't understand your argument, that's not polite, so you've not really thought that through. I think I do understand your argument, but the way you've presented it doesn't stand up to scrutiny. You don't appreciate the scrutiny and therefore you've chosen to suggest I'm not capable of understanding your argument.

You seem to be suggesting that a 'blanket statement gets used for every out of form or poorer player', and the blanket statement is that Eddie can improve them? Leaving aside your lack of evidence (feel free to supply some) you've chosen two pathetic examples, which is why I pressed you. ASM and Ryan Fraser are both limited players, at best, who either don't fit Howe's philosophy or don't get on with him. Sterling is a legitimately quality player (albeit past his absolute best) and suggesting that Howe could get him back to the player he was a couple of years ago isn't daft, it's Howe's speciality.

Do you want to try and make the broader point again?

Feel better? 

:lol:  absolutely nae cunt in here wants to read us squabble. 

Btw you are ignoring the fact it’s been said with some completely average players we’ve been linked with too that Howe will some how make them better. You are again fixated on the Sterling example 

anyway move on. Squabbling on here is pish to read

Edited by gdm

2 hours ago, andycap said:

He was benficas number one fir years though playing champions leagues and hailed by the Portuguese press. 

Could he just be off form when he went to forest? 

I'm sure Benfica fans here told he was terrible for them. :lol:

9 minutes ago, gdm said:

Feel better? 

:lol:  absolutely nae cunt in here wants to read us squabble. 

Btw you are ignoring the fact it’s been said with some completely average players we’ve been linked with too that Howe will some how make them better. You are again fixated on the Sterling example 

anyway move on. Squabbling on here is pish to read

Maybe next time someone questions you, don't immediately employ 'you're too stupid to understand my argument'? Just a thought.

5 minutes ago, Dr Venkman said:

Maybe next time someone questions you, don't immediately employ 'you're too stupid to understand my argument'? Just a thought.

Give it a rest you absolute bore :lol: you still didn’t get the argument that Howe can’t improve every player. You only went on about players that were good players. Jesus Christ :lol:

I’m out. move on. Arguing on here is a total rid neck

Edited by gdm

2 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

No Hope basically saying unless we can shift Almiron or others out there's no chance of a right winger, with all our focus going on Guehi.

Urgh that’s so disappointing especially having to sell Minteh. I’d rather a quality RW than Guehi tbh.

Edited by gdm

13 minutes ago, gdm said:

Anyway this Hezze looks decent. Still can’t see us going for another midfielder and a winger mind 

We're probably after Madueke, Guehi and Tapsoba too, signing them all.... I reckon we've found Chel$eas cheat codes!! :lol: