NUFC Transfer Rumours

While I'm far from wetting the bed I do feel we need some new faces in.  Consistency in the playing team is all well and good, but all teams need to freshen up the squad with new signings - it doesn't just bring new talent to the starting eleven  but it shows existing players we have ambition and gives them motivation to work for their place.  I'm content to wait until the end of the transfer window before making judgement but I don't think anyone will be able to argue that we have failed in this window if the squad is still as it I now come Friday.

I don’t know whether the funniest thing would be not to sign anyone and prolong the meltdown, or to and get a centre back and right winger thereby rendering the crying of the last few weeks completely pointless.

Just now, christ said:

I don’t know whether the funniest thing would be not to sign anyone and prolong the meltdown, or to and get a centre back and right winger thereby rendering the crying of the last few weeks completely pointless.

Fuck what’s best for the team, concentrate on being more right than some people on the internet. Live the dream.

I imagine the Sterling Sancho transfer will happen as both players are desperate to leave their clubs and both clubs are desperate to sell. 

Chilwell won’t have any difficulties finding a club even if it’s not Man U

I don’t get the Disasi hate honestly. I didn’t watch him much last season but what I saw was absolutely fine.

Chalobah I’ve never been excited about 

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

The most incredible thing about the last few days is there is literally no news. 

Tapsoba and then maybe back in for Trafford. Has anyone else even been mentioned?

No, in fairness the window has been dead overall. Madueke whispers, Giorgi chat early, Thiaw seemingly close and that’s about it