NUFC Transfer Rumours

Chalobah going there on loan caps a miserable and pathetic transfer window. Hall was a deal done last summer, Ruddy was a free, Kelly was a free, Pivas was signed from nowhere and Vlach was signed as a favour to Forest for bailing us out of the shit for PSR. The only club we've actually had to deal with is Championship Sheff Utd to get Osula. 

It's an absolutely abysmal showing from the recruitment team (scouting to deal-making) and no-one will convince me otherwise. No idea who is responsible for each part of the process but it'll get pulled apart in time and it'll come out eventually. If others want to try and sugar-coat things then they're perfectly entitled to do so but I'm not having it

19 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

:lol: Incredible trolling from Palace 

They'll probably partner him and Chalobah and bench Guehi for shits and giggles. 

1 minute ago, midds said:

Chalobah going there on loan caps a miserable and pathetic transfer window. Hall was a deal done last summer, Ruddy was a free, Kelly was a free, Pivas was signed from nowhere and Vlach was signed as a favour to Forest for bailing us out of the shit for PSR. The only club we've actually had to deal with is Championship Sheff Utd to get Osula. 

It's an absolutely abysmal showing from the recruitment team (scouting to deal-making) and no-one will convince me otherwise. No idea who is responsible for each part of the process but it'll get pulled apart in time and it'll come out eventually. If others want to try and sugar-coat things then they're perfectly entitled to do so but I'm not having it

That’s on top of the PSR fire sales of Anderson and Minteh. Shambolic summer.

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

He's so fucking rubbish with the ball man :lol: Teams don't even both closing him down, they just make sure Bruno can't get it off him.

Got nothing against the guy. Seems very nice and likeable, but I dont have any time for him as a player. He looks scared all the time. Give him 10 games in a row and it will look a nightmare.