NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, Jesse Pinkman said:

Is there not a striker we can sign on a free transfer or even a striker from the Championship or league 1 we can get for a few mil and low wages? I am sure many would join for low wages with an opportunity to prove themselves in the Prem. We just need a body with some experience who can play as third choice striker for the rest of the season. 

Are you talking about Dwight Gayle?

11 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Do we have ANY wiggle room whatsoever to make something happen?

At least £6m as we know we could afford KP loan fee but didn’t think it was worth the long term P&S hit.

Nothing is going to happen now. It's too late for anyone to leave AND get someone in. A loan I guess is still possible but I'd be surprised if any decent players (especially strikers) will be allowed to leave their clubs at this stage.

Just now, St1pe said:

Get Martial on loan. Completely fallen out of favour with Ten Haag. Sure they’d be pleased to get him off the books. Howe could fix him. 

No he wouldnt. He doesnt have any interest in football. 

Edited by Ikon

39 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Would be nice to see a pointless loan signing of a striker that barely play, for old times sake. Doumbia, Ferrerya, Slimani, anyone of that ilk. 

Another Loic Remy or Salomon Rondon type loan would be nice.

Is there another young Joe Willock out there somewhere, ready to come in and score in every match as we close out the season?

No top half PL team is doing us a favour. City supposedly demanding an obligation to buy for us for KP, while West Ham got an option. Arsenal loaned us Willock when we were shit, no chance they would now. 

i had been thinking of brereton-diaz last month as a loan to rotate with our strikers for the rest of the season. 

found out last night he's at sheff utd!!!??

when did that happen?

Just now, huss9 said:

i had been thinking of brereton-diaz last month as a loan to rotate with our strikers for the rest of the season. 

when did that happen?

He scored his first goal the other week and I didn’t know he’d signed either [emoji38]

If Ekitike is being offered on loan I’m surprised we’ve not chucked our hat in the ring. Maybe we’ve been put off by him being a bit of a flakey twat last time or the fact he hasn’t broken through at PSG, but on paper he fits the bill.

4 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Someone like a Morgan Whittaker would be ideal 

There must be someone out there surely 

Lazio bid rejected so doubt they will hand him over to us for very little

1 minute ago, Fezzle said:

Lazio bid rejected so doubt they will hand him over to us for very little

Intrigued as to what Lazio offer - if he goes there good luck to him - great move 

26 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

If Ekitike is being offered on loan I’m surprised we’ve not chucked our hat in the ring. Maybe we’ve been put off by him being a bit of a flakey twat last time or the fact he hasn’t broken through at PSG, but on paper he fits the bill.

None of the links to him since he turned us down have been concrete at all. I very much get the feeling the club were pissed off that our offer was leaked and he pissed us around. I think we’d rather go without than deal with that again. 

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

when did that happen?

1st day of window. Was announced happening in December.