NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

I'd be looking at Tosin at Fulham. Out of contract and it would significantly boost our coffers for other areas. Chelsea will likely offer him 300k a week and that will be that.

CBs of Schar, Botman, Tosin, Lascelles, Burn and then Krafth for emergency CB/RB would set us in good stead.

I reckon the club will have their eyes elsewhere for CB though. God forbid its not from overseas or Brexit Eddie will get pelters. [emoji38]

Wonder how I’ll square it off with myself in the summer when I’m pissed off about signing Joachim Anderson for 40 million and can’t lay it on Brexit Eddie because he’s Danish.

That’s right it’s got nowt to do with Brexit Eddie, it’s about paying a PL premium whether they’re British, Austrian or from Timbuctoo.

Edited by Whitley mag

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Wonder how I’ll square it off with myself in the summer when I’m pissed off about signing Joachim Anderson for 40 million and can’t lay it on Brexit Eddie because he’s Swedish.

That’s right it’s got nowt to do with Brexit Eddie, it’s about paying a PL premium whether they’re British, Austrian or from Timbuctoo.

He’s not Swedish. If you meant Andersen at CP. but aye, I agree with you. I want as great value for money as possible. 

Edited by Ikon

4 minutes ago, Ikon said:

He’s not Swedish. If you meant Andersen at CP. 

Exactly who i meant overrated and overpriced, but bet your bottom dollar he’s on the list at CB due to PL experience.

Edited by Whitley mag

38 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Nobody’s angry have the balls to quote me as well 󠀠

In fairness his post is directly below yours. A quote isn’t really necessary or indicating a lack of balls

5 minutes ago, gdm said:

In fairness his post is directly below yours. A quote isn’t really necessary or indicating a lack of balls

I could have logged on hours later and missed his witty reply quoting is much better in my book.

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Disagree I don’t get that excited by anything on here to get aggressive.

But happy for you to quote me an example and then I’ll mend my ways 󠀠

might be worth kicking someone on this forums head in anyway just to assert your dominance. 

5 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Disagree I don’t get that excited by anything on here to get aggressive.

But happy for you to quote me an example and then I’ll mend my ways 󠀠

just look at this page

33 minutes ago, sempuki said:

Craig Hope on his YouTube video said we were after Billing and Dewsbury-Hall. Underwhelming if true.

Howe does realise he's not England manager yet doesn't he?