NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

If everton where to go down this year how much do you think pickford would be worth? I'd take him if it was under 30 million like. As I don't know many sweeper keeper types that would suit us. 

Just now, gbandit said:

There’s absolutely zero chance Pickford would come here

I reckon he would like football is football at the end of the day. 

He's a mackem tit but I think he'd play for us especially if we are in Europe a lot in the years to come. He's wasted at Everton like given was with us when we were down the bottom of league for seasons. 

1 minute ago, andycap said:

He's a mackem tit but I think he'd play for us especially if we are in Europe a lot in the years to come. He's wasted at Everton like given was with us when we were down the bottom of league for seasons. 

He’d also get to live/work in newcastle as he did before being shipped to Merseyside.

9 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

i would actively try to stop that transfer from happening

Hot takes like this are mad. He's a great player and if he wanted to play for us I'd be delighted to have him. If he said he wouldn't play for us because we're Newcastle then fuck him, but otherwise all is forgiven. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. TC said:

Hot takes like this are mad. He's a great player and if he wanted to play for us I'd be delighted to have him. If he said he wouldn't play for us because we're Newcastle then fuck him, but otherwise all is forgiven. 

you must be watching a different Jordan Pickford to me

30 minutes ago, andycap said:

If everton where to go down this year how much do you think pickford would be worth? I'd take him if it was under 30 million like. As I don't know many sweeper keeper types that would suit us. 

No way. Wouldn’t want him for free. He’s a basket case and clearly despises us. 

Makes plenty of full stretch saves because he’s got short arms and everyone says how great he is. Overrated as fuck IMO. 

25 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Been strong-ish rumours in recent months that the Valencia goalkeeper would be our top priority if we wanted a keeper

Yes please.

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

Pickford would improve us no end, but it would never ever work out.

I don't think he'd be anywhere near good enough to justify the circus that would accompany the move (including a section of our own support)

8 minutes ago, Barnes23 said:

Pickford is an inferior goalkeeper to Pope. 

Miles better with his feet. Which counts for a lot with modern day keepers. Worse at everything else. 

I doubt he will come, I also doubt we want him. But I’d rather have him than Dubs cos weird as this is, I like us to win as it makes me happy. I’d be happier winning with Pickford than I would be constantly losing and throwing games away with Dubs.

Pope is a better keeper than Prickford. Prickford is a better footballer. If we're to move to the next level, a slight increase isn't what we need, certainly not to oust a keeper as good as Pope.

Wasting time an energy even discussing or thinking about it its that certain to never happen.

We'd not be interested. He'd not be interested. It would never work. They'll not go down anyway.

FFS we’re not ever signing Pickford man.

*However, should I be proved wrong, that’s me signing up for a lifetime membership of RTG.