NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

3 hours ago, Oregon_Geordie said:

Young Pacey CB

RW / Right Attacker

Clever Playmaker / 10 

That Lad from Blackburn (after just watching his Youtube clips)

Maybe a Commanding GK, depending on what happens.

And a Physio...

It’ll be interesting to see what happens with Wilson. He probably needs moving due to his fitness record but be interested to see what they decide re transfer outlay 

No thanks to Neco Williams. 

Dewsbury-Hall would be a good signing though. Depends how much he costs ofcourse, I imagine Leicester would want far to much for him.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

A few of the supposed ITKs on twitter reckon we are close to signing Kelly on a free. 

I like the signing but it’s a shame not a single one of them have been right so far

3 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I like the signing but it’s a shame not a single one of them have been right so far

They get team news right tbf, not saying that equates to getting transfer news correct mind.

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

A few of the supposed ITKs on twitter reckon we are close to signing Kelly on a free. 

That NUFCWill guy was saying we may be in for Matheus Nunes too.

3 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

He would be a brilliant signing.

Dunno like, my Man City supporting mate reckons he's been one of their worst ever signings.

Seen him a few times and he does look poor in that side, giving the ball away often.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

Dunno like, my Man City supporting mate reckons he's been one of their worst ever signings.

Was a strange signing for City imo, do think he would be perfect for us based on how was in Portugal and then at Wolves. Fwiw I don’t think we will be signing any type of CM this summer anyway.

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Think he did well when he came on against Manu.

Especially when you consider that once we “outgrow” him in the squad we can also get a few millions in too. Won’t be able to have top quality options everywhere as backup. 

Edited by Ikon

Just now, Whitley mag said:

Kelly didn’t start for Bournemouth on Saturday, is clearly injury prone and is probably after a 10 million signing on fee, I’d rather give Dummett another year.

What a wild take.

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Kelly didn’t start for Bournemouth on Saturday, is clearly injury prone and is probably after a 10 million signing on fee, I’d rather give Dummett another year.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

I mentioned Cunha the other day (Yorkie as well today). He would be pricey but his versatility would give us massive advantages as well as offering us something different. Can basically play across the front three as well as in midfield. Unlikely that Howe will go this route but I really like the thought of him occupying the space between Bruno and Isak. He would drag defenders with him out of position and allow our front trio more space. Also good at beating his man and carrying the ball. Would be nice to have a short passing option for Bruno to play progressive passes To as well as one two’s. Bruno often does it with Paqueta for Brazil and it’s beautiful. I think Cunha would/will develop greatly in the next 1-2 years, especially under Howe and in a stronger team. Yea we have lots of midfielders but a different option, and of higher quality would be great. Especially since he can play up front too. Would cost a lot but at the same time I think he will be worth even more in a season or two. Not that it should be the main reason for signing a player, but still. One thing to add, when we sit deep at times and win back possession it would be nice to have a great option centrally that can receive and handle the ball in tight spaces and turn his man and carry the ball. We often are forced to play it slightly longer or often get dispossessed again quite quickly.

Edited by Ikon

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

We just having a post-whatever-the-fuck-you-want-to-get-a-reaction day?

Would anyone post anything that they genuinely want to be entirely ignored? Having said that we could create a “what we need thread and keep this more to rumours. 

Edited by Ikon

Just now, Ikon said:

Would anyone post anything that they genuinely want to be entirely ignored? 

Little bit different posting something that you think has value and is a contribution and saying “would prefer to give Dummett another year” over a younger, more gifted and versatile player coming in on a free