NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, UnhingedVlad said:

4 hours?

Maybe they were watching The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition. Or maybe they were up to mischief.

Regardless, either Eddie or Frodo got their ring destroyed. 

This lad is bursting onto  the scene like a young Francis Jeffers. 

48 minutes ago, UnhingedVlad said:

Long time lurker

First time poster

I'll open my account with the following:

We are currently monitoring several football players and are preparing a bid for some of them. Talks are at a slightly beyond primative stage. It is looking likely that we will purchase an adult male football player prior to deadline day, subject to us submitting a bit, the bid being accepted, the player agreeing personal terms, the agent agreeing the agent fee and the player succesfully completing a medical. Work remains to be done.

And no, this is not Luke Edwards burner account

Screenshot-2024-07-12-104122.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

This lad is bursting onto  the scene like a young Francis Jeffers. 

Are you predicting that I'll ultimately let everyone down, develop a gambling habit, go bankrupt and send threatening messages to my ex wife?*

*Francis Jeffers is only guilty of sending abusive message, I've assumed that he's also a gambling addict and bankrupt

Edited by UnhingedVlad

6 minutes ago, gdm said:

Can I suggest you go back to lurking? 

I lurk on nearly every thread on the forum, I only post on the ones where I can provide value.

I've been posting on this forum for less than an hour and have received overwhelmingly positive reviews, at least two of my posts have received 'likes' and I've already been credited as an ITK and likened to Francis Jeffers. 

12 minutes ago, UnhingedVlad said:

I lurk on nearly every thread on the forum, I only post on the ones where I can provide value.

I've been posting on this forum for less than an hour and have received overwhelmingly positive reviews, at least two of my posts have received 'likes' and I've already been credited as an ITK and likened to Francis Jeffers. 

So that's two positives and two negatives.

Welcome

Hardly a shock that the manager and new sporting director are having a meeting. Be more of a story if the weren’t!

I know the lack of transfers is frustrating but some people need to relax. We had ‘news’ of cars spotted at the training ground last week, as if everyone takes the bus unless it’s for a transfer 

17 minutes ago, UnhingedVlad said:

It's a bit like fight club.. first rule of the Transfer Rumour page is that we don't talk about transfer rumours

6b0056~2.jpg

9 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

It's a bit like fight club.. first rule of the Transfer Rumour page is that we don't talk about transfer rumours

6b0056~2.jpg

I don't report rumours. I report facts. See my first post as evidence. I'm trying to do y'all a favour.