Tino Livramento

Yorkie

23 minutes ago, wyn davies said:

Personally , I would call their bluff and walk away , clearly Soton don't need the money

Exactly - I just they don’t want to sell and are trying to keep the team together.

23 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Has anyone been mentioned other than Livramento? Nee cunt say Frimpong.

Other than Fresneda in January I can’t remember anyone else being mentioned.

Ivan Fresneda, Cody Drameh or Max Aarons have been linked 

26 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

You say obsessed, others say passionate about calling out frauds 

Absolutely agree when it comes to the likes of burnsie and Casey who get nothing right and change their story constantly.

that Rob fella has done just fine and has credit in the bank you just seem desperate for him to be wrong. Bit strange 

22 minutes ago, Ben said:

You can see why clubs are trying to milk us when they see what our owners are spending in their own league 

Well they can't do that.. clubs will complain they are trying to fiddle FFP and aren't selling at fair market value..

Oh yeah, it doesn't work the other way around. 

10 minutes ago, gdm said:

Absolutely agree when it comes to the likes of burnsie and Casey who get nothing right and change their story constantly.

that Rob fella has done just fine and has credit in the bank you just seem desperate for him to be wrong. Bit strange 

They’re all the same lmao

Pizza Rob also said Tierney was pretty much a done deal to be a Newcastle player. How’s that one looking?

Just now, Jack27 said:

Pizza Rob also said Tierney was pretty much a done deal to be a Newcastle player. How’s that one looking?

They aren’t tho are they? Burnsie is clearly a crackpot who makes stuff up. The Rob guy clearly has a well placed source. Things sometimes change. If u can’t understand the difference between someone that makes stuff up out his arse and someone who passes stuff on from a source then I can’t help u. 

dunno about Tierney but he was spot on with minteh, tonali & Barnes so he’s got credit in the bank 

He can only go off information he’s being given and out of a lot of them, his source has proven to be more reliable than others.
At the end of the day he doesn’t have to give any of us any information, and that’s the way I look upon it, being grateful in the way as otherwise we’re kept in the dark and fed information from journalists we don’t really wanna give the time and day of. 

Edited by Geordie Boyo

21 minutes ago, gdm said:

They aren’t tho are they? Burnsie is clearly a crackpot who makes stuff up. The Rob guy clearly has a well placed source. Things sometimes change. If u can’t understand the difference between someone that makes stuff up out his arse and someone who passes stuff on from a source then I can’t help u. 

dunno about Tierney but he was spot on with minteh, tonali & Barnes so he’s got credit in the bank 

Are you pizza rob ?

27 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Absolute state of you 

We have a ITK buster now if there ever was such a thing

Edited by Menace

End of the day, social media just accelerates the bullshit to our attention. Newspapers used to get it wrong all the time too.

Coz they were just making shit up also! The tip passed on from the merest whisper in some smoke filled pub from a guy that used to mow the lawn of the people that lived next door to  a minor accountant at the club.

Best solution is to ignore everything until the player arrives at the training ground.

Then again, this place might be pretty quiet if we all did that.