Tino Livramento

Yorkie

If Southampton are looking for right backs (good right backs too) then they must be expecting Tino to leave. 

Hopefully we can sort a deal out. The good thing is that we don't need him on mathday 1, he will have a few weeks to get up to speed.

1 minute ago, STM said:

If Southampton are looking for right backs (good right backs too) then they must be expecting Tino to leave. 

Hopefully we can sort a deal out. The good thing is that we don't need him on mathday 1, he will have a few weeks to get up to speed.

Or get injured - I don’t know the exact figure of Chelsea sell on clause but haven’t I read that even at £30m they barely get anything?

He may have got injured so they want cover but still don’t want him to go. I’ve also read that he’s not sold on us as he can’t see himself getting first team football and that’s why he wanted to leave Chelsea in the first place.

Looks like it's going to happen. Trippier switching to the left isn't ideal but he has experience there, and it's the best solution at the mo.

Reinforcements to the defence will make a big difference. I don't know how we managed to concede so few goals last season, but the opposition will have figured us out a bit now, and I don't think we'll get away with as much unless we bring in reinforcements.

Another CB and a better LB option than Burn and I fancy us for top four again.

1 minute ago, Cronky said:

Looks like it's going to happen. Trippier switching to the left isn't ideal but he has experience there, and it's the best solution at the mo.

Reinforcements to the defence will make a big difference. I don't know how we managed to concede so few goals last season, but the opposition will have figured us out a bit now, and I don't think we'll get away with as much unless we bring in reinforcements.

Another CB and a better LB option than Burn and I fancy us for top four again.

Trippier isn't playing left back mind. Unless of a total emergency. Would change our whole style and take away all of Trippiers best qualities. Dan Burn will start the season left back and I'd imagine we will bring one in before September

Edited by jack j

14 minutes ago, jack j said:

Trippier isn't playing left back mind. Unless of a total emergency. Would change our whole style and take away all of Trippiers best qualities. Dan Burn will start the season left back and I'd imagine we will bring one in before September

Dan Burn looked more and more shaky as last season went on, and contributed less and less to the attack. A replacement would bring about a big improvement. I hope you're right about us doing this before September.

As others have said, we can anticipate that Chelsea and Liverpool will be back on track. We can still make top four, but this is a weak area that needs addressing.

51 minutes ago, simonsays said:

At this point i will take any rumour to avoid the endless GIFs 

There's a rumour gan round your dad sells Avon.

I'm not itk or anything mind.

1 minute ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Is it still the 80’s? Surely the current equivalent is your dad sells pictures of his hoop on OnlyFans 🤷🏻‍♂️

He might do tbf, are you itk like?

On 30/07/2023 at 22:01, Stifler said:

Can we please stop posting this guys fucking shit, or at least post it in the Twatter thread?

Isn't he legit? Was bang on re the Maxi stuff. 

9 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

He quite clearly has (had) some connection in the club, the odds of him just guessing some of the things are too high.

Aye, he's been falling into the typical ITK trap of needing the hit again since those few bits he got but there's no denying he had good intel.