Harvey Barnes

khay

On 05/03/2024 at 17:45, Coffee_Johnny said:

I’d settle for matching his ‘uncle’ Peter.

one of favourite non-nufc players from the 70's along with Bob Latchford and John Robertson

8 hours ago, huss9 said:

one of favourite non-nufc players from the 70's along with Bob Latchford and John Robertson

Me too @huss9 one of the players I’d pretend to be in kickabouts on Felling bankies. Tried to find footage of him dribbling/wing play somewhere but haven’t yet. 

8 hours ago, huss9 said:

Probably Hoddle, Regis and Tony Currie for me. Always had a soft spot for SBR's Ipswich team too.

12 hours ago, UncleBingo said:

Probably Hoddle, Regis and Tony Currie for me. Always had a soft spot for SBR's Ipswich team too.

loved forest and ipswich in the late 70's after we had been relegated.

anyone but liverpool.

also a strange dislike of arsenal for some reason.

didnt mind manu cos they were shit.

13 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Me too @huss9 one of the players I’d pretend to be in kickabouts on Felling bankies. Tried to find footage of him dribbling/wing play somewhere but haven’t yet. 

yeah me too!

just in a posher area than felling though.

His recent fitness record at Leicester was fine (missed 5-6 games in 2 seasons), so we're either really unlucky or have a bunch of knackers in the medical/rehab department. 

31 minutes ago, pubteam said:

Did he even have a medical before we signed him 🙃

He has had 1 injury in his entire senior carreer before joining us. Similar to Isak.

Edited by Erikse

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Selling ASM for him has to be one of the worst decisions we've made in a long time. 

I don't think that was the real problem. It's more about how some players who join us goes from never injured to allways injured once they sign for us. It's not something you can predict, but surely it can't be pure coincidence at this point?

Edited by Erikse

31 minutes ago, Erikse said:

I don't think that was the real problem. It's more about how some players who join us goes from never injured to allways injured once they sign for us. It's not something you can predict, but surely it can't be pure coincidence at this point?

Certainly not a coincidence. I've been down this path a fair few times as to why it's happened, but not today. I grt too much grief. 🙈