Harvey Barnes

khay

Just now, Shearergol said:

Certainly Fraser. 

Think we have currently 32 senior players, some may be left off the squad list but you’d think 5-6 probably need to leave if we’re adding two or three more

Just now, Jack27 said:

Think we have currently 32 senior players, some may be left off the squad list but you’d think 5-6 probably need to leave if we’re adding two or three more

I can think of 6 I’d love to see go.

Just now, Shearergol said:

I can think of 6 I’d love to see go.

Hayden, Hendrick, Fraser, Lewis, Darlow, Dubravka(maybe), Watts, Manquillo. 

Room for a clear out 

Thank fuck Hendrick only has one year left of his contract. No way is anyone taking him permanently this summer.

Can’t wait until the Ashley era deadwood is gone. 

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Didn’t happen last year for tielemans.

Sounds like the interest is mutual on this occasion.

Similar to Tonali in the reporting this. Milan/Leicester sources reporting a deal is advanced, our lot reporting it's not that far along. 

11 minutes ago, STM said:

Certainly shits all over the seeming certainty that the Telegraph had us believing.

Yeah I’m never confident of us getting a deal done with Leicester- never seems to happen, just gets talked about.

Just now, The Prophet said:

Sounds like the interest is mutual on this occasion.

Similar to Tonali in the reporting this. Milan/Leicester sources reporting a deal is advanced, our lot reporting it's not that far along. 

Wasn’t the tielemans interest mutual? He was desperate to go to arsenal wasn’t he? Just Leicester wanted too much I think.

Not an expert though as I didn’t follow it

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Wasn’t the tielemans interest mutual? He was desperate to go to arsenal wasn’t he? Just Leicester wanted too much I think.

Possibly. Sounds like Arsenal never made a move for whatever reason.

5 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Possibly. Sounds like Arsenal never made a move for whatever reason.

Just seems to me from the outside looking in, since the father died and it was run by the son they’ve been a mess, especially in the transfer department.

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Just seems to me from the outside looking in, since the father died and it was run by the son they’ve been a mess, especially in the transfer department.

Without doubt, having so many players deals expire within a year of each other was madness.

13 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Bit of a different negotiating position, when you’re staring down the reality of keeping Premier League players on contracts with no relegation clauses, compared to the relative position of power they were in last summer 

1 minute ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Bit of a different negotiating position, when you’re staring down the reality of keeping Premier League players on contracts with no relegation clauses, compared to the relative position of power they were in last summer 

You’re right but it just seems to me their owner is clueless and nothing he decides would suprise me.

It was obvious last year tielemans was gonna go missing half the season as his heart wasn’t in it. If they had sold him and given the manager the money then there’s every chance they’d be in the prem now.