Rangers 1-2 Newcastle United (18/07/2023)

7 minutes ago, IndieGoFigure said:

Found it, the article inked to the tweet states the same as I did above.

I have a feeling the majority of the fee is going o end up nowhere near said charities based of what's been said.

Rangers still have a bit of the Ashley tax going on, no? 

39 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I wouldn’t pay £8 to watch a friendly in the flesh, never mind on the internet.  I haven’t been to a friendly since Wolves away in 2002.  Hard pass for me.

I can't get interested in them at all. 

Might end up going to the Sela Cup but I know half way through game two I'll wish I hadn't bothered :lol:

1 hour ago, JJ7 said:

Any Newcastle pubs before tonight’s game? Suspect they’ll be strict in the city going by previous visits.

Posted this earlier….

Louden tavern across from the ibrox underground will be heaving with Newcastle fans.Owner has said away fans are welcome(doesn’t happen with many teams)so it’ll be mobbed very early has a cracking beer garden and the bar and Lou ge is always jumping.

Get of at kinning park underground you’ve got..grapes,blue star club(usually have flute bands playing),orange halls,the union,the district,louden2,bellrock and 3 cheers you’ll be welcome in them all.

City centre..Oswalds,Toby jug auctioneers,could go on the pikeys tend to drink in the Irish slophouses up the gallowgate so wouldn’t venture up thst way.

Bristol bar on duke street is the place to go but it’s well out the way but worth the taxi.