Newcastle United vs. Manchester City: 27/09/23 @ 20:00 - League Cup 3rd Round (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

People will hate it.... but Eddie will go again with a strong line up. Isak and Tonali will come in, perhaps Murphy and Targett but that will be all (Dubravka).

Dubravka

Tripper   Schar      Botman      Targett

Bruno

Longstaff           Tonali

Murphy                                    Gordon

Isak

Something like that. Perhaps we might see Hall on the left, since Barnes is injured.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

People will hate it.... but Eddie will go again with a strong line up. Isak and Tonali will come in, perhaps Murphy and Targett but that will be all (Dubravka).

Dubravka

Tripper   Schar      Botman      Targett

Bruno

Longstaff           Tonali

Murphy                                    Gordon

Isak

Something like that. Perhaps we might see Hall on the left, since Barnes is injured.

I agree that we should go with our strongest line up for this one, if we beat City then the cup is winnable.

The downside is that even City’s second team will be more difficult than our game this weekend or next.

You guys will definitely win this tie, I’m going for a New 3 City 1 score line, this is the start of 4 tough away games, so I think Pep will play a weaker side than he normally does, I still think even if he played a strong team you guys would beat us.

Just now, Maineblue said:

You guys will definitely win this tie, I’m going for a New 3 City 1 score line, this is the start of 4 tough away games, so I think Pep will play a weaker side than he normally does, I still think even if he played a strong team you guys would beat us.

That's mental come off it.

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

No honestly, Pep is looking ahead because we have that Club World Championship in Brazil or somewhere in South America in Dec and he’s already said he doesn’t want anymore injuries, plus you guys are in sparkling form, goals all over your team, brilliant 👏👏

11 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Tell me MRJ my brother will be in Newcastle for about 4pm on Wednesday just like the other 5/6k City fans, all having a drink in the town centre and having a good time, there won’t be any bother will there - and is there specific pubs just for away fans or can you drink where you want like within reason ?

4 hours ago, Maineblue said:

Tell me MRJ my brother will be in Newcastle for about 4pm on Wednesday just like the other 5/6k City fans, all having a drink in the town centre and having a good time, there won’t be any bother will there - and is there specific pubs just for away fans or can you drink where you want like within reason ?

Rustys, The Tipsy Cow, Queens, The Bank, The Blonde Barrell. All those within close proximity of each other. All a 10 minute walk from Central Station. :thup:

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

5 minutes ago, Maineblue said:

I hope the City fans turning up aren’t dickheads. Couple of times you’ve had bigger allocations for cup games and your fans have made arseholes of themselves.

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

I hope the City fans turning up aren’t dickheads. Couple of times you’ve had bigger allocations for cup games and your fans have made arseholes of themselves.

I agree mate there’s always one or two that let down the other few thousands.

Theres a few Newcastle fans on Bluemoon forum and they’ve said in no uncertain terms to behave yourselves when you come up there, and thankfully City fans are listening to them, my brother is going up so I want everyone to get on.