Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Newcastle United: 28/10/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

The chris wood theory I had was more to do with a body in to help our not so reliable fitness wise strikers. That's why I thought we'd of kept kuol here as a backup and training with the first team. I know he's young but he'd do a job there if needed. 

1 minute ago, andycap said:

The chris wood theory I had was more to do with a body in to help our not so reliable fitness wise strikers. That's why I thought we'd of kept kuol here as a backup and training with the first team. I know he's young but he'd do a job there if needed. 

Kuol hasn't had the best time in the Eredivisie this season, nor did he at Hearts. At this time I don't think he'd be capable of contributing anything meaningful to this team. Minteh on the other hand I think there's a possibility, he looks far stronger and quicker. But he's best off staying put for now.

14 hours ago, Disco said:

Why do they always put a variant of this fixture on TV? Genuinely absurd. It’s never been a good game.

Very true. Just thinking about it since they were promoted;

2018-19: Both games on TV. Yedlin sent off, originally marked for boycott home game and Dubravka being climbed all over by Boly Monday night away game.

2019-20: Home game on TV. Longstaff sent off.

2020-21: COVIDball.

2021-22: Home game on TV. Friday night Chris Wood pen.

2022-23: Both games on TV. Saint-Maximin volley away game and Isak & Almirón goals in a 2-1 win home game.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Very true. Just thinking about it since they were promoted;

2018-19: Both games on TV. Yedlin sent off, originally marked for boycott home game and Dubravka being climbed all over by Boly Monday night away game.

2019-20: Home game on TV. Longstaff sent off.

2020-21: COVIDball.

2021-22: Home game on TV. Friday night Chris Wood pen.

2022-23: Both games on TV. Saint-Maximin volley away game and Isak & Almirón goals in a 2-1 win home game.

The one where Mitrovic should have got sent off before scoring the winner just before HT under Rafa too. (In the championship)

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

Our starting 11 is likely to be a Botman away from what would have started with everyone for anyway.

we’ll very little on the bench to change things - basically Willock, and if Wilson needs a break it’s Gordon up top but no reason why we shouldn’t be looking at 3 points here, definitely not backs to the walll territory yet.

2 hours ago, andycap said:

I really don’t think he would, he’s nowhere near premiere league yet I reckon.

2 minutes ago, 1964 said:

My sentiments exactly, having to listen to that weapons grade cock end is making me want to cut my ears off and ram concrete into the holes 

Ex mackem and Ex Wolves. Seems appropriate. 

15 minutes ago, 1964 said:

My sentiments exactly, having to listen to that weapons grade cock end is making me want to cut my ears off and ram concrete into the holes 

Do they do it on purpose ffs, we need to set him up with something so tv companies daren’t employ him.