Bournemouth vs. Newcastle United: 11/11/23 @ 17:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

4 hours ago, toontommy said:

Geordie T On a scale of 1 - 100 how sure are you that it was Callum. Not questioning your honesty but it can be difficult to identify people. I once thought i saw Jan aage Fjortoft so I followed him turned out it was just a randon skinny tall bloke in a tracksuit but i was convinced it was him.

It was unequivocally him. In a rather smart Lamborghini Urus if you want the details.

So all depends when the squad departed - 2.30PM I would have thought was a little early - but others and ardent flight watchers will know better. Find out soon enough.

Edited by GeordieT

30 minutes ago, GeordieT said:

It was unequivocally him. In a rather smart Lamborghini Urus if you want the details.

So all depends when the squad departed - 2.30PM I would have thought was a little early - but others and ardent flight watchers will know better. Find out soon enough.

Thanks yes i can see the lamborghini probably was a big clue.

8 hours ago, GeordieT said:

According to flight radar they took off five mins late, at 14:35 yesterday.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/t39409#32c83525

EDIT: Apologies. Just seen others have already posted this.

Edited by Elma

Going to be watching on Sky via Now TV but might not be able to watch live as I’ll be doing bedtime wound down activities and bedtime with my daughters. If I cast it to my TV from my phone and pause it at the start of the match then come back to watch it in full from 7:30pm, will that work and play from where I’ve paused it? Or does it only play as a live broadcast?

Anything but a win really isn’t good enough imo. Don’t want to sound too demanding and expecting us to win every game, of course not. But we should win this if we perform to the level we can. Injuries or not. Massive game, win this and we can hopefully recover a bit with the break coming up. One last push please!!

Edited by Ikon

14 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

You are not being too demanding, any club pushing for Champions League would expect to win away to a bottom half team, especially one with one win in eleven.

Aye mate. I’m sure that Howe and the team expec to win it otherwise they won’t be too happy I’m certain of. Not the end of the world but a win would be great. I simply didn’t want folks on here on my back by saying that we should win this :lol: With ambition hope and expectations and belief go up. It’s natural no matter what business. 

Edited by Ikon

I think we have to temper where we are now to where were expecting to be. We've exceeded all expectations, imo this was the season we would have being pushing for Europe, not playing in the Champions League and chasing qualification for that again.  We haven't really built the squad to cope in the way a slower build would have, we're trying to do it with one hand tied behind our back in some respects with FFP.

Not losing will be great result for me, especially with our injuries. A win will be a superb result after we played away in Europe midweek and they didn't have a game.

Edited by Bimpy474

I get your point and agree overall. But a draw isn’t “great”. Well, imo. We have one away win so far I think. Like Howe said we should be looking to win and our team is still good enough to do it. We still have many players who haven’t played much this season. 

Edited by Ikon

33 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Anything but a win really isn’t good enough imo. Don’t want to sound too demanding and expecting us to win every game, of course not. But we should win this if we perform to the level we can. Injuries or not. Massive game, win this and we can hopefully recover a bit with the break coming up. One last push please!!

Dont think you are saying anything wrong. I dont demand that we win but we should. On paper its one of the "easiest" away games of the season. We have not impressed away from home this season at all, and im worried how we controll the game without Bruno.