FA Cup Fourth Round Draw - Fulham (a) on 27/01/24 @ 7pm (Live on ITV4)

2 minutes ago, STM said:

The "FA cup 4th round" thing is nonsense though. People pay for the teams they are watching. There's nothing to say if Fulham were playing Maidstone that prices wouldn't have been cheaper.

Ultimately, I don't want an arguement because you are coming from a good place. 

Personally I'd make PL clubs reduces their prices as a proportion of their TV income. Gate receipts aren't a huge factor of revenue anyway.

can see both sides of the coin. Fair play to them for taking a stand and wanting to make £40 not to be the normal though. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I've got a season ticket and have had for years

It's a hell of a lot of money for a random cup game, good on Fulham fans for taking a stand against it

Would disagree with that most strongly.  They beat us tonight and get another home tie next round and watch them queue round the (online) block for tickets and paying whatever is going.  League titles is out the window, seeing them lift a cup is only option of their fans seeing the win some silverware. 

Saying all that I do agree that ticket prices across top flight football is ridiculous but that horse has long bolted.