Alfie Harrison

NSG

22 minutes ago, La Parka said:

My colleague has it. She frequently has to pop limbs back in ?

It's a weird condition. My shoulder comes up pretty much every night but I barely feel it nowadays.

Hopefully Harrison doesn't actually have it though :lol:

4 hours ago, wormy said:

I heard we were his boyhood club. Used to get Mitro on the back of his shirts. 

"Who was the player you pretended to be on the playground?"

"Ben Arfa"

Aging Matt Damon GIF

Guest reefatoon
52 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

I hope he's talented as his face makes you want to punch him.

[emoji38] He’s only a kid

46 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

[emoji38] He’s only a kid

Yeah well so am I! (Mid-30s is still a kid right?)

oh this was in reference to him being a twat, not to him emulating HBA on the playground and making people feel old :lol: 

Edited by Deuce

The fact he has dislocated both knees - twice - does worry me a bit.  :howe:  Yes we need players but ones who will actually be able to play.

10 minutes ago, duo said:

The fact he has dislocated both knees - twice - does worry me a bit.  :howe:  Yes we need players but ones who will actually be able to play.

Kinell. Is that true? No worries, I'm sure ourmedical staff will be able to spot any issues when he does the medical...

Edited by Weezertron

14 minutes ago, duo said:

Two dislocated knees before Howe-ball and our medical team ? :lol:

Just now, gbandit said:

The news about the dislocated knees came originally from @Ikon then I joked about it and others did. What was the actual source for the knees Ikon?

So the knees thing is a load of poop.

He looks a baller mind from his highlights reel. That’s my scouting done. He’s world class.

I don't know if he tore his ACL or what the injuries were, but it was on the City forum and somewhere else that he basically lost two years from age 14-16 due to knee injuries.

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

The news about the dislocated knees came originally from @Ikon then I joked about it and others did. What was the actual source for the knees Ikon?

It was from a YouTube video. Someone on here posted it afterwards. OJ something was the name of the account/video. He was checking clothes and talked about his career. I could have heard wrong but he definitely said something about dislocated knees :lol: 

This one I think 

Edited by Ikon

9 minutes ago, Isaksbigrightfoot said:

Just watched his highlights reel. Likes a finish.

But he’s very VERY left footed.

Said it earlier, he's extremely similar to Sanusi (who is also very left footed). Nice to sign up all this talent I guess.

13 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He says it himself....was out injured for two years

Being out for two years with knee injuries, it’s pretty insane that he’s made it to this level. You’d think that would have halted his progress. He must really want it. Hopefully he’s one of those lads that’s football crazy