Alfie Harrison

NSG

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

More deets please, anyone tell me about what sort of player he is? And why are they letting him go?

Looks like we do have some friends in the PL after all.

1 minute ago, NWMag said:

Left footer too, something we lack in midfield. Although of course he won’t be in the first team immediately. 

:lol:

With our injury luck, he'll be anchoring the midfield alongside Miley by February.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Also a lad called Hamilton we’re watching 

Des?

How long til the twitter brigade are asking why this other lad isn't starting

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

More deets please, anyone tell me about what sort of player he is? And why are they letting him go?

Cm. Creative playmaker type. Good dribbler. Good finisher. Keeps the ball well, just a very positive forward thinking player. Typically stands out as one of City’s best players at 18 level. 

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

£17m apparently. 

Really? Seems high, would indicate he is going to be in the first team sooner rather than later then

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Man City mate says he’s a box to boxer, gets a load of assists and goals for the academy. Pep promoted him this year. He can’t understand why they’re letting him go.

I’m guessing we’ve assured him we can give him a decent amount of minutes before City can.

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Man City mate says he’s a box to boxer, gets a load of assists and goals for the academy. Pep promoted him this year. He can’t understand why they’re letting him go.

Need to have a deeks at his Bet365 login.