FAC R5: Blackburn Rovers (A): 27/02/24 @ DELAYED 20:00 (Live on BBC One)

Just now, timeEd32 said:

Can't complain about that, though I worry for Isak and Willock. I hope they aren't also starting on Saturday.

Hopefully we can have the game won early and get them both off.

Nice team! Shame that it was Miley who dropped out rather than Longstaff but I understand the reasons why. Hopefully Anderson will come on for Longstaff at some point but I imagine he'll be on for Willock if at all.

Hey, look at this! Everyone on this bench is someone who actually has played and/or might play for us in some conceivable world. And only one goalkeeper!

Shit is really turning around for us, man.

Bit nervous of Willock starting, although suppose there's nothing for it if Miley is injured. 

Great news that Anderson is back - he's much better suited than Miley for that LCM slot IMO and should do the midfield wonders to have some legs back in the mix. 

Good to see Murphy start but surprised to see Barnes on the bench - thought this would've been an ideal opportunity to get him back up to sharpness while giving Gordon a bit of a reprieve. 

Strong side though all in all :thup:

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

How’s their line up looking for anyone who knows even a little bit about them?

No Shearer, Sutton, Gamst Pedersen, or Roque Santa Cruz so I think we're good.

11 minutes ago, Pata said:

Burn starting against a lower division team makes a ton of sense, you want to have the best set piece defenders on the pitch.

But it didn't make sense against the team who have scored the most set-piece goals in the Premier League and have half a dozen 6ft+ players that are aerial threats?

Not starting Burn against Arsenal was a mistake. I said this prior to the game because of their aerial threat and they caused havoc from set pieces all game.

I do know ball a bit.

Edited by The College Dropout