Arsenal 4-1 Newcastle United (24/02/24) | Reaction: pg 43

Disco

2 minutes ago, Andy said:

It's the midfield and lack of Pope, just that simple for me. Botman and Schar are massively exposed without the sweeper keeper, full backs are massively exposed without the athleticism in midfield. 

This and we’re half a yard off generally due to confidence/momentum which makes an unbelievable difference.

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Collage said:

I absolutely love Schär but is it time to upgrade him in the summer?

He’s just had a really poor game like everyone else, no need to flog people off this display.

Just now, Collage said:

I absolutely love Schär but is it time to upgrade him in the summer?

It's just been a poor match against a team performing really well and you're acting on emotion probably. He's the best CB in our lifetime 

Just now, reefatoon said:

He’s just had a really poor game like everyone else, no need to flog people off this display.

Yeah he's basically the best CB I've seen play for us. The whole team have been poor today, doesn't make them suddenly shit or not good enough 

Just now, reefatoon said:

Most people wanted this in the summer tbf. A quicker CB is an absolute must and has been for a long time. As mentioned Pope not sweeping makes it even more obvious.