Reds vs Blues (11/05/24) | Reds 2-13 Blues | NUFC Homes 10-8 RedsBlues

Yorkie

Blues 8am for pre match presentation and lite bites/hydration. 

Ideally wear a suit but I appreciate its late notice. 

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’ve got a ball but it belongs to work so don’t boot it into the river. 

I might be wrong but think there are net roofs over pitches now… or maybe just some.

11 minutes ago, Heron said:

Yeah they're enclosed. Do we need balls?

If you've got a decent ball or two, might as well bring it/them. Would rather have too many than none. :lol:

Pitch confirmed no.7 (middle/rear) with some pitches open from 9am for anyone wanting to warm up before KO.

15 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Was a pleasure to meet and play with you all again today. Tough conditions out there for a ginger like myself in that heat, but enjoyed it all the same. :thup: [emoji38]

Evidently killed me. Missed the Toon match as started getting a migraine. Gutted.

7 minutes ago, Heron said:

Evidently killed me. Missed the Toon match as started getting a migraine. Gutted.

Must be the heat cos my head is killing.

8 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Oh man, sorry lads. Display looked amazing Heron. 

Upstairs in Junction now if people are looking for us. 

Cheers mate. :thup: enjoy your evening!

Thanks again to everyone for coming and making it a brilliant occasion as always. Game 1 was a tough one but the second, with everyone seemingly levelled by the heat, was a cracker. 

Shout out to the goalies, Chris and @Danh1 who were always busy but both did really well. @AyeDubbleYoo a fair pick for player of the match but shout out to @TaylorJ_01 for two Harvey Barnesy blasties that turned the game on its head. 

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Thanks again to everyone for coming and making it a brilliant occasion as always. Game 1 was a tough one but the second, with everyone seemingly levelled by the heat, was a cracker. 

Shout out to the goalies, Chris and @Danh1 who were always busy but both did really well. @AyeDubbleYoo a fair pick for player of the match but shout out to @TaylorJ_01 for two Harvey Barnesy blasties that turned the game on its head. 

...and your diving header ;)