Manchester United vs. Newcastle United: 15/5/24 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Isak will have to be in intensive care to miss this game. 

This, clearly wasnt comfortable Saturday but will take some keeping off the pitch now given some games he was barely walking earlier in the season

31 minutes ago, 54 said:

Me thinks Eddie is playing mind games.

I'm hoping Wilson was fine on the weekend just rested to be 100% for this game when he's not expected to be there at all

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Finally we have both strikers fit! Oh, nevermind..

Hoping it’s a bit of mind games. Isak wasn’t 100% Friday. Played Saturday. Given a day off yesterday. Back in today. Hopefully in the training photos later (unless left out of photos for mind games purposes) [emoji38]

:howe:

Edited by PauloGeordio

Assuming Pope and Joelinton aren't quite ready to be starting.  I'd go with:

Dubravka, Tino, Krafth/Schar, Burn, Hall, Longstaff, Bruno, Anderson, Gordon, Isak, Barnes.

I don't think Howe wants to start with Gordon on the right, mind.  Seems like he sees the left as his position and he'd rather have Murphy or Almiron on the right, as opposed to Gordon switching flanks to accommodate Barnes.

I reckon Wilson will be in the squad.  I really hope Schar is fit, as that would be a huge boost. 

Since Isak was ill but still started against Brighton I am certain he will start against Man Utd regardless of whether he's in condition to train today or not. Not even ETH will fall for that one :lol:

4 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Since Isak was ill but still started against Brighton I am certain he will start against Man Utd regardless of whether he's in condition to train today or not. Not even ETH will fall for that one :lol:

Just hope he doesn't sub him off for being ill, else Howe will face the forum backlash

42 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Martinez back, fitness tests for Bruno and Rashford. 

Don't be risking these lads before the cup final mate.

I think all 3 will be back for them, they weren’t risked against Arsenal as Ten Hag knows this is the important game for both clubs.

If Wilson was ill enough not to make the matchday squad on Saturday hopefully that was the peak and it’s cleared up by now

2 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

Hoping it’s a bit of mind games. Isak wasn’t 100% Friday. Played Saturday. Given a day off yesterday. Back in today. Hopefully in the training photos later (unless left out of photos for mind games purposes) [emoji38]

:howe:

Might be left out if judged infectious so I wouldn’t read too much into the pictures. 

56 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Martinez back, fitness tests for Bruno and Rashford. 

Don't be risking these lads before the cup final mate.

Based on this season, Rashford playing would be a good thing for us.