Lloyd Kelly

Jack27

His distribution looks great, and will compliment Schar nicely in that space! With Botman, Burn and him, that is three left sided CBs.  Guess we will look for a right sided as well now Tosin has gone elsewhere.

Decent backup keeper, class right winger and a younger development striker to play right side would be a very good summer.

1️⃣2️⃣ 0️⃣6️⃣ 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣🕖🏨🫀🫁🦿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🙏👀👀👀🤛

56 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

In London? Is he lost? 

Worrying

Smart for his agent to pick up the buggy so Lloyd doesn't pull his back and fail the medical

On 12/05/2024 at 17:51, Jack27 said:

I’m going to be very happy this summer 

Injury record as reported a concern...

Edited by rutland
update

Just now, rutland said:

Injury record as reported a concern...

Just now, rutland said:

Then comes the one big negative that is difficult to ignore; his recent injury record; which is a concern and something that needs to improve given the number of issues we had over the 2023/24 campaign.

As the table below shows, he missed 17 games last season due to three separate injuries and had similar issues over the 2022/23 campaign, missing 18 games in total:

11 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Not sure how comfortable I feel about the medical being undertaken that close to employees of Chelsea FC.

Yeah, I can see the doctor asking him to sign a consent form for the examination and as soon as he does the doc rips off a prosthetic mask, A-Team style, and it's Todd Boehly holding a signed 8 year contract.

Edited by Checko

10 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Is Ornstien the only real Tier 1?

Everyone seems to hate him, but regardless of whether it's a tap in or an exclusive, Romano still is imo.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Everyone seems to hate him, but regardless of whether it's a tap in or an exclusive, Romano still is imo.

Calling him a “tap-in merchant” is particularly harsh as it’s basically just saying “he only reports things when they’re actually happening” :lol:. That’s solid journalism isn’t it? Would people prefer speculative sensationalism instead?

20 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

He’s a freebee and versatile. Worth the punt. 

No such thing as a freebie and quite often prove more expensive deals. Wether it be signing on fee, wage level or contract length.

12 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I think he's become an unofficial official mouthpeice of agents now, being used to drive interest and prices. 

Just now, LFEE said:

No such thing as a freebie and quite often prove more expensive deals. Whether it be signing on fee, wage level or contract length.

I understand that but we aren’t throwing big money at this deal. He’s a risk but for the price, one the club are happy to take.