Group C: 1. England, 2. Denmark, 3. Slovenia (Q), 4. Serbia

Big River

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

A fan threw something at Southgate and apparently there were audible boo’s.  

Portugal didn’t win a group game and won a euros. No need for booing or insulting the manager personally. IMO. 

Gareth Southgate is probably poor at Uno due to his poor grasp of strategy.

There, I said it.

Just now, The College Dropout said:

A fan threw something at Southgate and apparently there were audible boo’s.  

Portugal didn’t win a group game and won a euros. No need for booing or insulting the manager personally. IMO. 

If you can't handle booing you should never be a football manager for a national team, throwing stuff is unacceptable like.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

:lol: Did they even see AG's pass. What the fuck is this shit.

It's like pundits raving about Murphy's finish after Isak beat about six Everton players to go down the byline and pull it back for him.

The pass takes out four Slovenians, and leaves England in space.

Thought by now we might have collectively learned that saying genuinely rancid things on a public forum isn't the hilarious bantz you think it is but is actually just a bit shit. Much like England's performance tonight actually.

Really disappointed Gordon didn't get longer on the pitch, made a big impact in what little time he had. Has to get more minutes in the next round 

So Gareth, what inspired you to set up a group including some of the world's most talented footballers to pass the ball between the back eight at a glacial pace, barely venturing beyond the centre circle?

Wish someone would ask him something like that directly. What is he doing? Ed Milliband would win the Euros with this draw and this group of players.

6 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Did they even see AG's pass. What the fuck is this shit.

The analysis whilst a lot has been accurate about changes needed the bias in what they're suggesting is wank. Ironic I know, but Gordon literally made a 20yard defence splitting pass to give us one of our best chances of the game within like 3mins and no mention, instead it was all about Cole Palmer and fucking Mainoo, before the game it was all about fucking Gallagher. WTF are these folk seeing like?

Foden left Trippier 2 for 1 when out of possession like all evening and when we were in possession he fucked off inside where Bellingham and Kane were already inhabiting his space. Saka did nigh on fuck all. Bellingham has too much attitude and hype about himself. Southgate is too stubborn. Every man and his dog can see at least 2 or 3 better suggestions than the existing set up and yet he just sticks to the same old drab, drawn out, under performing shite.

Was just horseshit. 2 goals scored and one close win in a group where we really could have put our foot down and said to everyone else "Here we are. Fear us."

I'm intrigued if we play a high intensity side, welleithwr get dicked or finally come out our shell.

As I type this, ITV presenter says "I don't think there's much difference between England and Spain and Italy, only that they've won things".

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Edited by Heron