Group F: 1. Portugal, 2. Türkiye, 3. Georgia (Q), 4. Czechia

Big River

2 minutes ago, toon25 said:
2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

He's been sensational, love how direct he is.

Under a proper manager next year he'll thrive again. The litany of jokers at Napoli this year done him no favours

I would be okay with him at Newcastle. 

2 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Under a proper manager next year he'll thrive again. The litany of jokers at Napoli this year done him no favours 

Seems he took a few games to get into it but yeah this season has really fucked him up. Would love him here but can he even play on the right?

I wonder how many times a player has to dramatically go down after losing the ball and the ref doesn't give it before he gets booked for simulation. There must be a limit before the ref thinks about, falling to the floor everytime must be considered some type of attempt to manipulate the refs decision.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Absolute villains. Would love to get some revenge over them for those noughties pennos.

Is that a recent feeling towards the Portuguese NT? Let's say, during the EURO 2000 era, your feeling was the same? That NT played some amazing football.

I am Portuguese myself and I cherish the memories of the NT from that era way more than the current NT (which I am not really attached to).

Edited by TenkoDaLuz