Max Kilman

The Prophet

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Fwiw I really rate Kilman but with Kelly and Botman already in then it’s a strange rumour.

Kelly is Krafth like, he is more of a lb than CB.

Botman isn't returning till January and only senior LCB is now Burn (33) .

Seems a bit of a weird one. Like we picked up fifa and are playing manager mode, cutting deals to do what you can with a meager budget.

We are definitely exploring all avenues. Cut price deals for a DCL and maybe somewhere else could enable us to buy someone like Nico or a big time RW and Gibbs white

3 minutes ago, HalloNUFC said:

Kelly is Krafth like, he is more of a lb than CB.

Botman isn't returning till January and only senior LCB is now Burn (33) .

Kelly is more of a LCB! 

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Echoing what a lot of people have said already; Kilman is very good but he doesn’t make too much sense for us unless he can play on the right?

Pulled up clips from last season, and was quite surprised at how often he was on the right side.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Pulled up clips from last season, and was quite surprised at how often he was on the right side.

6 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Echoing what a lot of people have said already; Kilman is very good but he doesn’t make too much sense for us unless he can play on the right?

Kilman at a point was actually there only senior CB, I don't know if they purchased anyone in winter but after the Portugese mafia forced Coady out, Kilman shows great leadership & responsibility to fill the gap and led Wolves defence.

Very difficult to see the logic in this. Any truth in it suggests a lack of focus on where we need to be looking....

To coin a phrase...

Worrying

Very strange one like. Craig Hope reporting that Anderson wants to stay but presumably he would have been consulted before being offered to Wolves otherwise pointless trying to put that deal together in the first place? Percy is Ornstein levels of reliable for Midlands clubs so the offer probably was made.

Kilman is class but presumably we would only need another LCB if someone else was leaving in that position.

Edited by Bunk Moreland

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

June 22nd and Eddie is ruining the transfers already! :lol:

Honestly, I need a rest from this place. So many bad takes its frightening.

I'm always honest, I've never paid to much attention to Kilman, but I'm smart enough to know that when there is noise around a player being good, it's often accurate.

Put an I on the end of his name and say we are signing him for Napoli, the same people are making different comments. It's absolutely embarrassing.

I'm always suspicious of deals supposedly involving player swaps. The amount that get mentioned compared to the amount that actually occur even by the ridiculous rumour standards of transfers is tiny.   

1 hour ago, gjohnson said:

We do massively undervalue our players. It's not 2004 anymore, wherre most seem stuckso Anderson should be 20m plus by the current market

Especially when Villa are selling juniors for £20m. Something doesn't add up.

Kilman is a vey good player. Another one  where I don’t understand people getting upset. If it was from a foreign club people would be frothing

2 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Kilman is a vey good player. Another one  where I don’t understand people getting upset. 

Seen some meltdown on twitter about Anderson going. Would take Kilman and Anderson going every day of the week.

Edited by nufc123

1 minute ago, STM said:

Honestly, I need a rest from this place. So many bad takes its frightening.

I'm always honest, I've never paid to much attention to Kilman, but I'm smart enough to know that when there is noise around a player being good, it's often accurate.

Put an I on the end of his name and say we are signing him for Napoli, the same people are making different comments. It's absolutely embarrassing.

It's rough man.

The season will come round soon enough, then we'll see what happens on the pitch.

1 minute ago, sempuki said:

Especially when Villa are selling juniors for £20m. Something doesn't add up.

Finally someone who gets it here. Most seem stuck 20 years behind. Yes we might not have the best academy but it's not terrible, so we should be looking for a few mill for guys we're not looking to keep....just going on some of the dross we've spent money on over the years

7 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Kilman is a vey good player. Another one  where I don’t understand people getting upset. If it was from a foreign club people would be frothing

He’s a solid enough midtable CB in his prime years, the hope would be that Howe can make him more than that.

24 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Kilman being British and Eddie being obsessed with British players apparently.

I think we (rightly or wrongly) value players with PL experience, but the whole British thing is nonsense.