Last 16: Romania 0-3 Netherlands; Austria 1-2 Turkey

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Robbo2 said:

Great word for it. This is one of the most self-serving egotistical performances you'll ever see in sports

Loving it tbh. Absolutely spellbinding even if it's zero effective.

Yes it’s a truly a miracle a man of Ronaldo’s age is in the condition he’s in. No way he would ever take anything that would aid his ability to still play at this age 

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

I’m talking about the commentators. It’s fucking absurd.

Seriously? I though that that nonsense was exclusive to portuguese commentators.

He's got me more enthusiastic about a potential Slovenia win than I've been for an England win so far this tournament. So that's something.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Loving it tbh. Absolutely spellbinding even if it's zero effective.

Agreed. Actually really interesting seeing him getting gradually more infuriated that his body can't let him move the way he wants any more

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Loving how stretched this game is, finally not watching a defensive borefest

It's been a canny watch for a 0-0.

1 minute ago, BlazeT44 said:

Is it me, or do Portugal hold the record for total number of players who have punchable faces? :lol:

Feel like they've had decades of that :lol:

Sesko strikes the ball very cleanly and it’s refreshing that he’s so willing to shoot from distance.

At least Ronaldo is constantly making runs and acting like a striker. Kane annoys me far more dropping back to right and left back to get involved in the game. 

2 minutes ago, BlazeT44 said:

Is it me, or do Portugal hold the record for total number of players who have punchable faces? :lol:

I have a deep Hatred for every single one of them. I pray we never sign a Portuguese player 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, TRon said:

It's been a canny watch for a 0-0.

Yes quite fun. Potential to be quite interesting. Slovenia very much like Georgia yesterday just soaking it up and breaking, but with Ronaldo upfront there's a bit less threat to worry about. 

Edited by TaylorJ_01

3 minutes ago, Robbo2 said:

Agreed. Actually really interesting seeing him getting gradually more infuriated that his body can't let him move the way he wants any more

It's better than going to the opera.