Anthony Elanga

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

So let me get this straight? We’re now desperately and frantically trying to last min sell Isak, Gordon, Anderson and Minteh after previously being quite serene about the situation. Previously journalists have been writing than Isak, Gordon, Bruno are untouchable. Now all of a sudden we’re seemingly desperate to get one of them at least out the door. Are we this incompetent or is this all complete bollocks?

Option 2. These people know what they’re doing, not seen anything to think otherwise tbh.

If anything it’s the club ramping up the PSR bull shite problem.

5 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Option 2. These people know what they’re doing, not seen anything to think otherwise tbh.

If anything it’s the club ramping up the PSR bull shite problem.

Heard it said that we’re putting out stories for mitigation. That if we can’t sell then basically we can go to the PL and say “we tried”. That being said imo Gordon, Bruno and Isak will all be at the club come Monday. 

Just now, Joelinton7 said:

Heard it said that we’re putting out stories for mitigation. That if we can’t sell then basically we can go to the PL and say “we tried”. That being said imo Gordon, Bruno and Isak will all be at the club come Monday. 

Forest tried that and got a points deduction regardless 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Forest tried that and got a points deduction regardless 

Yeah but only two - could have been more, who knows. I expect we have damn good lawyers and they may be setting something up, you never know - I watch the Lincoln Lawyer.

Just now, Gawalls said:

Yeah but only two - could have been more, who knows. I expect we have damn good lawyers and they may be setting something up, you never know - I watch the Lincoln Lawyer.

Maybe, but what did Forest breach it by do we know ? Ours is seemingly a minimum of 30 million (based of media reports).

Don’t know but either way this seems to me that sell Menteh then there’s a divide on here as to if we should take the hit, sell Gordon every fucker says take the hit - this could be damage control and selling an angle from the club.

I don’t know a lot about Liverpool and to be honest don’t want to but a few mates who support them say the deal was always a non starter (if true) as that lad is class. Have we just put a never gonna happen deal out there?

It's hardly a surprise that clubs are only interested in buying our good players who actually hold some resale value. If and when we actually sell any of them, I guess we'll only be able to judge the window once we see how that money is reinvested.

Just now, andycap said:

If it is found that we've been needing to sell a few players to balance the books. Then this prolonging in bringing a sporting director in earlier seems crazy. They normally sort out buying clubs and do the deals. 

They literally offered the job to somebody and he turned it down….

1 minute ago, andycap said:

If it is found that we've been needing to sell a few players to balance the books. Then this prolonging in bringing a sporting director in earlier seems crazy. They normally sort out buying clubs and do the deals. 

We only had one for 12 months... How did we do deals before then?

15 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

I mean it doesn't take much. I can't be arsed to check but his 14 goals/assists was probably more than any Man United player last season. 

Chris Wood had 15. What's your point? :lol:

53 minutes ago, Collage said:

His point is that Elanga scored/assisted more than any Man U player. Wtf has Chris Wood to do with it?

He's on the wind up man :lol:

Edited by KaKa