Odysseas Vlachodimos

NSG

Pointless post, but I couldn’t find a squad numbers thread if there is such a thing. A little bit disappointed that he’s getting number 19,I was expecting new secondary striker to get it.

Don’t know why the secondary goalkeeper can’t have a number 13 shirt. Should’ve moved Matt Target 13 number he never plays anyway. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/rugzZNQHFx2jgyUV9

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently this one is under investigation to check to see if the figure has been inflated.

City can sell James Trafford to Burnley for the same figure (he never played a game for them) but apparently anything we do is now massively scrutinised. We should just take these cunts to court again or leak the shit that we had on them in the CAT case that they were desperate not to be heard in public.

14 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Apparently this one is under investigation to check to see if the figure has been inflated.

City can sell James Trafford to Burnley for the same figure (he never played a game for them) but apparently anything we do is now massively scrutinised. We should just take these cunts to court again or leak the shit that we had on them in the CAT case that they were desperate not to be heard in public.

According to who?

3 hours ago, BennyBlanco said:

Surely if it’s only this transfer and not the Anderson one that’s under investigation, it’d only potentially be Forest that could be in the shit PSR-wise?

2 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

They'd be right to! They signed him for 7m and he never played. How can his value have gone up more than 100%?

It’s as ridiculous as the ruling it’s circumnavigated.

His reported fee keeps changing. £7m, £12m, £20m.

If we don't sign anyone else from Forest, I think it makes the larger fees more likely.

I'm annoyed we didn't sign anyone useful. To me it screams - we ran out of time and options so we found a lad we were happy to take for his wages/fee to align both our PSR issues.

The Anderson fee is inflated too but at least he's useful on the pitch and might be able to hold 50-100% of his new value if things go well. Ditto the likes of Maatsen.

Just now, vexred said:

£20M for this guy is crazy

If it's £20m its the mutually beneficial number for us and Forest considering the needs of PSR and the fee for Anderson.

On paper - this is the dodgiest PSR transfer. Nearly everyone else involved in the fuckery got a young player with room for improvement.

I think we tried to do deals for DCL & Elanga but couldn't make it mutually beneficial enough/the clubs wanted to keep those players.

Just now, Kimbo said:

It won’t be found to be dodgy, there’s no way of working out what a fair value for a transfer is.

It's pretty obvious £20m is a cooked up figure for him though. He's worth next to nothing.

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

So seriously what happens if it is found to be dodgy? Transfer cancelled? A refund?

Probably assign their own FMV. Then punish Forest?? Maybe us too?

It's stupid as hell though. I think this one is most susceptible to a court challenge. It's not even illegal to buy clubs as a favour to another club to help that club.

2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

It's pretty obvious £20m is a cooked up figure for him though. He's worth next to nothing.

He’s played over 200 games for Benfica and has 42 international caps. They can’t prove shit, especially when there’s all these kids with no track records going for huge sums.

2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

True - it's the most egregious which is what I was saying in the other thread about us having the dodgiest transfer because we were in such a last-minute panic.

BUT - all those transfers between the 6 clubs are cooked-up figures too. It's such a house of cards.