Quarter Finals: England (5p)1-1(3) Switzerland, Netherlands 2-1 Turkey

Disco

Posted (edited)

Everyone want goals, goals, goals but for me the football version of chess draws me in, strategy, position, instruction...beautiful

Just to add. The deftness and angle of touch to change the shape of the field when you have this type of player...if it doesn't work, it doesn't work but when it does it doesn't need goals to appreciate it

Edited by On the Grid
Addition

Just now, Yorkie said:

Hoffman had it all, like. 

He really did, incredible. A podcast I listen to pitched the idea of him being Dr Robotnik in Sonic and it sounded incredible. :lol:

[Emotional PSH voice] "I fucking love you Sonic"

10 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Hilarious how bollockless Martinez is mind.  Ronaldo shouldn’t be anywhere near this side. 

Always has been. Definitely cut from the same cloth as Southgate. Infinitely grateful for the opportunity and no conviction in his own experience/talents.

Didn't want a penalty. Don't believe he has a concussion at all. He got a ball to the side of the face.

He doesn't fancy it. Just like he didn't at St James' Park...

7 minutes ago, On the Grid said:

Everyone want goals, goals, goals but for me the football version of chess draws me in, strategy, position, instruction...beautiful

Just to add. The deftness and angle of touch to change the shape of the field when you have this type of player...if it doesn't work, it doesn't work but when it does it doesn't need goals to appreciate it

IMG_7714.thumb.jpeg.f393318c48c9d2e92647648bf1b1afbc.jpeg