Marc Guehi

gdm

3 minutes ago, Bunk Moreland said:

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Crystal-palace-discute-avec-wolfsburg-pour-maxence-lacroix/1489130

"Wolfsburg's French defender Maxence Lacroix is being targeted by Crystal Palace who have opened transfer talks."

Palace working on their Guehi replacement already it seems?

Think it’s happening. Someone earlier mentioned Glasner managed Lacroix previously so probably something in it.

2 hours ago, 80 said:

He's out of contract next June, isn't he? So I think we've missed our moment.

Same with Wilson, could probably have got some sort of fee for both this summer if they hadn't got injured.  Just bad luck really, but at least it means we've still potentially got two world class strikers, fitness allowing.

Again, as I've said before regarding ITKs - whenever you see one on Twitter, think to yourself, "Why would this person have any information?" I can understand why a journalist might have information - they are disseminators of information, and agents and clubs might use that to their advantage in giving them relevant information. NUFCWill or whoever has no such status. Why would anyone in a position to know any of this information that is HIGHLY HIGHLY proprietary and potentially damaging to any deal give that info to NUFCWill or anyone else? Why would they jeopardize their job to give some random fucker a few more likes on social media? How are they or the club given any advantage by that?

The truth is these guys take slivers of info from any and everywhere and blast it out. Occasionally they'll be right purely by luck. But if they were truly connected, they'd rarely be wrong. 

Please be a smart consumer of information. Save us from this shit.

5 minutes ago, Memphis said:

Again, as I've said before regarding ITKs - whenever you see one on Twitter, think to yourself, "Why would this person have any information?" I can understand why a journalist might have information - they are disseminators of information, and agents and clubs might use that to their advantage in giving them relevant information. NUFCWill or whoever has no such status. Why would anyone in a position to know any of this information that is HIGHLY HIGHLY proprietary and potentially damaging to any deal give that info to NUFCWill or anyone else? Why would they jeopardize their job to give some random fucker a few more likes on social media? How are they or the club given any advantage by that?

The truth is these guys take slivers of info from any and everywhere and blast it out. Occasionally they'll be right purely by luck. But if they were truly connected, they'd rarely be wrong. 

Please be a smart consumer of information. Save us from this shit.

Source?

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

And this is why I wage war against those claiming to be ITK

Think it shows up the lad giving him the information more TBH. Not sure what the lads done wrong. Given some quite detailed information. Asked a few questions then said he’ll trust him and pass it on. Hardly said it was nailed on or 100%. You do realise the yellow ticker on Sky works in exactly the same way? If you doubt me read the Secret Footballer’s book as he explains how easily it is to get a story out on SSN.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Think it shows up the lad giving him the information more TBH. Not sure what the lads done wrong. Given some quite detailed information. Asked a few questions then said he’ll trust him and pass it on. Hardly said it was nailed on or 100%. You do realise the yellow ticker on Sky works in exactly the same way? If you doubt me read the Secret Footballer’s book as he explains how easily it is to get a story out on SSN.

Not sure if serious :lol:

I'm sure some of these ITKs do get passed the odd bit of legitimate information. The problem is, as we've seen on here in the past (naming no names), they start to crave the attention and begin mixing bollocks-cocktails of vague hints, "educated guesses", and complete fantasy. 

The people who know stuff tend not to share it online and jeopardise their sources, in my experience. 

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

How does it show him up? He's just trusted some random on the internet that he doesn't know as a source ffs. :lol:

I'd have more respect if he made up the rumours himself. It's somehow even worse now that I know he just spouts any rumour he's told. :lol:

9 minutes ago, LFEE said:

are you serious? He tweets like he’s got sources inside the club, goes on like he’s some sort of itk where as it transpires he’s just posting random stuff from his DM’s 

There's no coming back from it. He's been outed as a liar.

He's trying to salvage his account but he's fucked it.

Just waiting for Sean Casey to come along and say something like "I hate the fakers". :lol:

3 minutes ago, STM said:

There's no coming back from it. He's been outed as a liar.

He's trying to salvage his account but he's fucked it.

Just waiting for Sean Casey to come along and say something like "I hate the fakers". :lol:

Fucking Twatter man

I’d believe Jay off Inbetweeners before I believed the daft cunts who post on the Twatter

Someone needs to take Twatter to the middle of the Amazon jungle and fire a dart into it that’s been laced with frog poison, then watch it die a rapid painful death 

It’s the fucking pits man. Literally one of the worst things ever invented, along with Facebook 

Edited by bobbydazzla