Marc Guehi

gdm

4 minutes ago, Ikon said:

“Get over it” :lol: 

Not sure what made you believe it’s any sort of deal whatsoever to me. Not like I’m running around being furious :lol: Don’t worry, I won’t lose any sleep over it.  People are over sensitive about non things on here at times. 

Maybe because you posted moaning about it? :lol:

Going to change it hourly now just for you.

Just now, Rich said:

Maybe because you posted moaning about it? :lol:

Going to change it hourly now just for you.

I wasn’t moaning, If I did you could really tell no doubt. I just noticed it and wondered why the change. As I thought that nothing had changed unless there’s been something I’ve missed somewhere somehow. Never mind, didn’t intend to step on anyone’s toes in any way. Didn’t think it would be such a sensitive thing :lol:  Change it all you want 👍

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

The amount of interviews Parish has done talking about this is weird.

Yeah he seems to love the attention. Perhaps also trying to drum up the hype and interest which itself is fair enough I guess . 

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Can only think he's trying to smoke out other interested parties. It's a one horse race at the moment.

Just now, Ikon said:

I wasn’t moaning, If I did you could really tell no doubt. I just noticed it and wondered why the change. As I thought that nothing had changed unless there’s been something I’ve missed somewhere somehow. Never mind, didn’t intend to step on anyone’s toes in any way. Didn’t think it would be such a sensitive thing :lol:  Change it all you want 👍

:thup: When a thread reverts back to just the name it usually means no update, for what it’s worth. Having the ‘£65M not acceptable’ bit in there for days on end just makes it look like we’re not bothering to update it at all and could mean you might’ve missed something.

7 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Almost unheard of. Especially considering Guehi did an interview speaking about it also.

Feels like Palace think the more it's in the media the easier it is to justify the inflated price. 

Milan fans gagging for us to go back in for Thiaw :lol:

Also before I log out of a horrific app, a couple of Palace ITKs claiming we've already returned with another proposal. Same money, but different structure. They're probably Croyden's answer to Burnsie though.

Completely ambivalent about this. I love a new signing as much as anyone but it's crazy money and I'd be equally happy for us to walk away and move on to other targets. There must be brilliant defenders out there on the continent or even further afield who could be bought for half that money.

11 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I think that’s why it gets done. It’s all very strange. Everything suggests hes resigned to letting him go it’s all about how much now? 

58 minutes ago, gdm said:

they’ve made him captain :lol:

furthermore they’ve took it off Andersen which suggests he’s going 

i was thinking that - he's not normally right?

2 minutes ago, duo said:

i was thinking that - he's not normally right?

Think he’s vice captain. Andersen was captain when Guehi was injured 

Aye, you’d hope we’d walk away if no progress this week. Being taken for an absolute ride on this one. If we do get him we’ll have overpaid for him substantially even though I like him a lot 

I dont blame palace for trying to milk as much as possible but i do wonder why this is all taking so long. Make a serious bid on another centre back, even if it's just so palace seriously think they may not get their money. If they dont want to sell at all maybe it's never going to be value.