Marc Guehi

gdm

4 minutes ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

I really wouldn't put it past Palace to deliberately string us along with no intention to sell just to run down the clock and stop us finding an alternative.  They may well see us as direct competitors for Premier League places and, if they are ambitious, even a European spot.  Finishing above is and getting a European spot, even in the lesser competitions would be worth about £15 million.

Doubt they'd completely unsettle a key player to get one over on us like.

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

If Gomez isn’t good enough for Liverpool he isn’t good enough for us!!

I don't think that Liverpool have any regrets over having Gomez in their squad over the last few seasons. He wasn't a key player, but he didn't need to be.

Edited by Erikse

Yeah that'll be this done.

I think Guehi will sign a 1 year extension with a buyout clause now.

Big pressure on us to deliver something before the end of the window and avoid a total shambles tbh.

Perfect situation for Parish. Cash in on one centre half, fend off interest for the other more hyped one... Bit of money towards PSR while making him look ambitious to the fans. 

Honestly don't think he cares that much about losing Guehi for less in January. It's all about posturing. 

11 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Still think they might sell Guehi tbh. They've signed two CBs this window, well provding they get Lacroix.

Bit of a risk to shift your two very capable starting CBs so late in the window like.

I could see them getting Guehi a 1 year extension and promising him a move next summer if the price is right tbh based on nothing at all.