Players that were actually decent for us that are totally forgotten

gjohnson

6 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Daniel Cordone was class for the first 3/4 games of the 00/01 season. 

Was just about to mention Cordone.

11 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

Daniel Cordone was class for the first 3/4 games of the 00/01 season. 

Now this is who I'm talking about. He was mental, and always co.pletely forgotten despite having a decent contribution....add to him Bassedas

3 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Now this is who I'm talking about. He was mental, and always co.pletely forgotten despite having a decent contribution....add to him Bassedas

Bassedas didn’t contribute anything I don’t think? 

People are just naming random players now. Some of these names were shite. 

Routledge is the best one so far. Scored some ridiculous goals for us in the Championship and was replaced with a backwards step. 

21 minutes ago, Pablo123 said:

I liked Domi, Beye was quality for the season he was here  Duncan Ferguson really surprised me, I never realised how good he was until he was here. Loic Remy was also very good here 

Remy was like peak Henry for about 3 months until Cabaye left. 

The impact of Kilcline (which KK was extremely effusive about at the time) was absolutely vital that season we stayed up . It was also vital in stopping a certain young midfielder from getting his head stoved in by a large group of fellas on the Tuxedo Princess/Royale. 

Edited by Keggy_Keagal
typo

I thought Jose Enrique was the best LB we had in my lifetime. Shame he took an odd fascination with Liverpool where the fans probably can’t even remember him playing for them. 

2 minutes ago, Keggy_Keagal said:

Also always felt Lomano LuaLua wasn't given enough of a chance here. The few times I saw him he seemed to really effect the game, suffered from being behind Shola in the pecking order. 

Won't forget loaning him to Pompey and then letting him play, and score, against us [emoji38]

44 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Will throw Bigirimana's name out there. Surprising that he had such a non-career after a very bright start.

@Alan Pardew starting him on the wing in that Uefa cup game [emoji38]

59 minutes ago, Cronky said:

This is a worry. People are citing players from the last 10 years that I've forgotten, but I can remember everyone from the 70s and 80's.

One day, this will happen to you guys too.

I had the same thoughts. Also think people are just putting random names of players they've a soft spot for but who were in no way decent.

53 minutes ago, Fak said:

I thought Jose Enrique was the best LB we had in my lifetime. Shame he took an odd fascination with Liverpool where the fans probably can’t even remember him playing for them. 

He's the best I've seen...so much pace when he got going no-one could beat him. Not forgettable though.

Robbie Elliot would fit better in this case