Fulham 3-1 Newcastle United (21/09/24)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, madras said:

Nowt to defend. Fulham aren't a bad team. Maybe we look woeful because some of our players aren't as good as you think 

Maybe I do think they're better than they really are. But they are definitely better than the shift they're putting in here. I'm loath to say it but it's on the coaching this. And maybe giving Bruno the captaincy because he's doing fuck all here.

I have all the time in the world for the work that Eddie has done. But these performances are on him - just as much as he was marvellous during the better times.
The main thing for me is that we have one of the most lethal strikers in the world but we can't get him into play at all. We're also leaving the same open spaces as we've done for the last 12 months without tightening up and we're not getting any better at controlling the game at all. We've been mostly abysmal away from home for 12 months. It's not looking good it has to be said.

2 minutes ago, Tonalis Bookie said:

The thing that annoys me about the defence of Kelly is that he was well thought of at Bournemouth . Of course he was, their aim is 17th every year and he "gives his all"

Tino would be much more secure on that side and can actually link with Gordon / Barnes when they rotate. Kelly will be a new favourite due to his background and no doubt due to his relationship with the regime from that time

edit: clarifying tino is not called Tina

You talk a lot of shit and have done ever since you joined.