Newcastle 2 - 2 West Ham - Post match thoughts

Guest nufc 4 life

Guest s0ftcore

yea Harewood made ramage look like he wasn't there for the 2nd goal.

Carr was surprisingly not that shit in the 2nd half. Credit's due when credit's due  :-X

Guest nufc 4 life

only 4 points between us and 6th and 7 betwenn us and 5th and ecl isnt that far off with 10....

12 points between us and ECL so i dunno is it possible lol

only 4 points between us and 6th and 7 betwenn us and 5th and ecl isnt that far off with 10....

10 off relegation, thats 1st and foremost.

At 2-0 i would of settled for 2-2 but that doesnt mean im happy by any means!!!!

Anyone suprised the performance picked up when Ramage went off? We need new players and need them asap, TBH our players have looked knackered since the xmas period and now we have 10 days to try and recharge the batteries and to get some players in.

Guest nufc 4 life

10 off relegation, thats 1st and foremost.

bloody pessimist

Would've liked three, but after going down early like that I can't argue with the comeback.

Credit to Roeder for his change of tactics at halftime. Going to the long ball (yes, it does work out sometimes) to just bypass Reo-Coker and Quashie, who were having crazy good afternoons really got us to go forward and put pressure on their shite defense with Martins and Dyer.

Heart started doing palpitations whenever ball went anywhere near our defense though.

One negative might be that we've very likely lost Given, Parker, and Ramage(well, he's better than nothing....) against Villa on wednsday.

I'll settle for 2-2.

Keeps us in touch with Europe.

Shame about Given and Ramage though.

Shame about Ramage Hehehehe  ;D

I AM GLAD HE IS INJURED...OR ELSE WE WOULD HAVE LOST THE GAME...

By the way, I'm willing to bet good money that the West Ham fans are going BONKERS on their board right now.

Odds on that at least somebody will call the game a "Uriah Rennie hattrick"

First goal was admittedly a bit suspect. And the bloke sure does love his yellow cards.