Peter Ramage

Guest SLK

Damage limitation was achieved by Peter being taken off the game...He is NOT a premiership footballer...He is not good enough for championship even...I think our defence looked better when we replaced him...He shouldn't be let back to the main team unless we are forced to due to injuries...

HE WAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A CRAP player...I would have said get rid of him but we are so short in bodys that even crap like that we have to keep...

He had a nightmare today,had to "fake" injury to save any further cockups.

I was thinking the same think...I was wondering to myself, If I was him, how would I get myself out of this situation  ;D

I've always been pretty supportive of ramage, thought he got too much crap for just being an average defender in the midst of a crap defence...

...I'm a dirty knee-jerker. I've changed my mind. Hate him now, please haul him off to the mackems kthanks.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'VE BEEN SLATED BY THE MORONS FOR SAYING RAMAGE IS SHIT, WELL YOU'VE NEVER LOOKED MORE STUPID YOU DAFT CUNTS. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME IS I HAVE SOMETHING BETWEEN MY EARS CALLED A FUCKING BRAIN.

I'VE BEEN SLATED BY THE MORONS FOR SAYING RAMAGE IS SHIT, WELL YOU'VE NEVER LOOKED MORE STUPID YOU DAFT CUNTS. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME IS I HAVE SOMETHING BETWEEN MY EARS CALLED A FUCKING BRAIN.

My opinion was always like yours

Guest Alan Shearer 9

My opinion was always like yours

nice one buddy

Nikos Dabizas, Andy O'Brien, Gavin Peacock and other such clowns who have worn the black and white shirt in defence spring to mind!!!!

I TOLD YOU I WAS FUCKING RIGHT

I've been saying the same for long enough.

Also, I too have been having to fend off the same "Ramage is great, you whining get, despite that mistake, and that one...oh and that one....and that cost a goal, so did that, and that..." tossers. He's every bit as bad as Bramble (mind Stevie T was also crap against Burbigum)

Ramage would be fine in Div 1 (yes, not good enough for Championship either)  :rollseyes: