Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Sturridge's is by far the worst.

I like the Sturridge dance.

Then you are also the worst along with him.

I think my favorite one of his was either against Arsenal or Everton. It was a really intense game and he scored a sublime goal. I was expecting him to do a celebration full of energy with the whole team jumping on him or something that reflected the game, but instead he did his little dance. It was really cool cause it looked like he didn't give a fuck who he scored against or what the conditions were.

Loved the Tiote celebration. The 2010-2011 team's celebrations were class. They were a really likable bunch.

Sturridge's is by far the worst.

I like the Sturridge dance.

Then you are also the worst along with him.

I think my favorite one of his was either against Arsenal or Everton. It was a really intense game and he scored a sublime goal. I was expecting him to do a celebration full of energy with the whole team jumping on him or something that reflected the game, but instead he did his little dance. It was really cool cause it looked like he didn't give a f*** who he scored against or what the conditions were.

That's the exact reason his is the worst celebration! That and the fact he looks like a cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

Re worst celebrations ever, special shout out to Rob Earnshaw. Not only did I hate it, but I hated him.

It was a daft little forward flip like this.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/07/04/article-2355694-0145691B00001005-373_964x537.jpg

Then he weilded and shot an imaginary machine gun. Imagine someone doing a forward flip before firing a machine gun in a war zone man.

This might be a bit niche, but commentators talking about "Alexi" Sánchez and "Louie" Suárez. Look at the writing, man, there's another "s" there. You can just about get away with it when you say the two names together, but not the given name alone.

:coat:

Commentators...... "I've seen them given"

and presumably not given too.  I hate this type of disagreement with the decision but without any commitment.

Grow a pair and have an opinion.  Either you would or would not card the player and understand that you change the game by the decision. It you don't have the stones to have an opinion then STFU.