Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

People who have opinions on every player, club, or football-related topic.

"No that's actually incorrect, FC Imfullashit played more of a 4-2-3-1 than 4-3-3 in the Maltese 4th division last year."

"No that's actually incorrect, FC Imfullashit played more of a 4-2-3-1 than 4-3-3 in the Maltese 4th division last year."

aye what I hate is people who feel like they have an informed opinion on everything football related. Lost count of the number of people who don't watch Belgian football who seemed to be experts on Mitrovic and Mbemba for example.

aye what I hate is people who feel like they have an informed opinion on everything football related. Lost count of the number of people who don't watch Belgian football who seemed to be experts on Mitrovic and Mbemba for example.

:lol: Think I've been told about by a dozen people who haven't watched a single Anderlecht game how good those signings are. "They're absolutely quality they are." I've generally responded with "Are they?"

Cue more awesome 'Geordies never happy' anecdotes from The Blizzard, Pickering branch.

:lol: Think I've been told about by a dozen people who haven't watched a single Anderlecht game how good those signings are. "They're absolutely quality they are." I've generally responded with "Are they?"

Cue more awesome 'Geordies never happy' anecdotes from The Blizzard, Pickering branch.

I agree to an extent, but... I've never seen Mitrovic play (apart from a few mins of CL action here and there), but I don't think not having seen a player means you can't have an opinion on him.  For example - I've been aware of Mitrovic for a while through articles online, tweets from journalists or articles in magazines such as World Soccer that would, in my opinion, allow me to say he's a good signing.

Don't know what you're laughing at Mole, I'm pretty sure Deuce was calling you out brah.

Waiting 2 years to call me out?  He's a patient one.

TBF to Mole he has gotten better. He admitted in a letter sent to my house that he was a bullshitter and still is to some degree. :thup:

Don't know what you're laughing at Mole, I'm pretty sure Deuce was calling you out brah.

TBF to Mole he has gotten better. He admitted in a letter sent to my house that Flip was a bullshitter and still is to some degree. :thup:

TBF to Mole he has gotten better. He admitted in a letter sent to my house that Flip was a bullshitter and still is to some degree. :thup:

:lol: :lol: Fuck it, he called you out brah. :lol:

TBF to Mole he has gotten better. He admitted in a letter sent to my house that he was a bullshitter and still is to some degree. :thup:

:lol: He has, tbh. It took a full NBA season of abuse, but he's getting better.