Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Anyone see the Man U towel hanging outside someone's window on those flats near the Black Bull on Barack Road on Sunday?

Annoyed me massively. I bet he was born and raised here. The cunt probably wouldn't have the stones to do it if he was on a ground floor flat :angry:

Anyone see the Man U towel hanging outside someone's window on those flats near the Black Bull on Barack Road on Sunday?

Annoyed me massively. I bet he was born and raised here. The cunt probably wouldn't have the stones to do it if he was on a ground floor flat :angry:

theres your answer for upper flats tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Or as it's now become with Tiote 'DON'T SHOOOOT!'

Santon is the new 'SHOOT!' player. I wish he would as well.

Man U fans. Can honestly say i've more respect for Sunderland fans than that lot. Passing their buses on the way to the game yesterday, they were from the likes of Yeovil, Brum, Glasgow. Then there are the flags inside the ground, "Hartlepool reds, Durham reds". They're actually boasting that they follow a club from another town/city. Sorry, far from impressed. Not everyone following Newcastle is a local, i know, but toon fans can't be attracted by our success. That's for sure.

There are other successful clubs visit SJP and can be annoying, but for the most part they support their team throughout the game. Man u are just antagonistic. Song after song about Shearer, where's your famous atmosphere etc.

Then i go to work today to put up with bile spouted from such red strongholds as Amble and Seaton Delaval.

Not one of them went to the game.

AAARGH!!! :rant:

Aye they're a right cosmopolitan bunch of saddos. Saw the same buses on barrack Road - at least 6 from Scotland and all parts of the UK but none that seemed to be from Lancs/Mancs.

• 2 weeks later...

Atkinson and Webb have seriously been so shit now for 3 straight halfs its actually sad. Somebody nailing their wives?

Ought to be a review process, and demotion for poor offenders. Some absolute clangers in that half.

Lack of imagination in new chants. Pretty much every set of fans now has something to that "He scores when he wants..." tune and it grows.

Lack of imagination in new chants. Pretty much every set of fans now has something to that "He scores when he wants..." tune and it grows.

It's the using of the 'he ... when he wants' when outside a football match that's really pissing me off at the moment. One of my mates is a fucking headache for it.

It's the using of the 'he ... when he wants' when outside a football match that's really pissing me off at the moment. One of my mates is a f***ing headache for it.

By the sounds of it, he's a c**t when he wants

Man U fans. Can honestly say i've more respect for Sunderland fans than that lot. Passing their buses on the way to the game yesterday, they were from the likes of Yeovil, Brum, Glasgow. Then there are the flags inside the ground, "Hartlepool reds, Durham reds". They're actually boasting that they follow a club from another town/city. Sorry, far from impressed. Not everyone following Newcastle is a local, i know, but toon fans can't be attracted by our success. That's for sure.

There are other successful clubs visit SJP and can be annoying, but for the most part they support their team throughout the game. Man u are just antagonistic. Song after song about Shearer, where's your famous atmosphere etc.

Then i go to work today to put up with bile spouted from such red strongholds as Amble and Seaton Delaval.

One of my 'buddies' is from bumfuck nowhere Pennsylvania, supports the Yankees in MLB, Patriots in NFL, and ManU. Today on FB he goes "We should sign Hummels." Fucking chafes my balls, epitome of a bandwagon fan. Like he feels ManU are entitled to sign someone mint whenever they want.

Annoyed me massively. I bet he was born and raised here. The c*** probably wouldn't have the stones to do it if he was on a ground floor flat :angry:

I was running around in Europe during the 2006 world cup, and you better believe I stole a bunch of ground-level flags.  O0

One of my 'buddies' is from bumfuck nowhere Pennsylvania, supports the Yankees in MLB, Patriots in NFL, and ManU. Today on FB he goes "We should sign Hummels." f***ing chafes my balls, epitome of a bandwagon fan. Like he feels ManU are entitled to sign someone mint whenever they want.

They're also the worst losers i've ever come across. Bunch of cliche spouting, dummy spitting fanny wipes.

Makes me think that's why they support ManUre in the first place - they can't deal with losing so they support a team that's likely to win more often than not, rather than supporting a team they have an actual affiliation with.

I've lost count of the number of true arsehole ManUre fans i've met.

Trendy MOTD style clichés. "Belgium have a good team...might do well at the World Cup" is the current one. Usually that's based on the 3 PL players they know.

"Fellaini is a good player, isn't he?" was in vogue earlier this season. MOTD had video packages on just him (80% of them was him missing easy chances) after Everton games for a month.

Trendy MOTD style clichés. "Belgium have a good team...might do well at the World Cup" is the current one. Usually that's based on the 3 PL players they know.

"Fellaini is a good player, isn't he?" was in vogue earlier this season. MOTD had video packages on just him (80% of them was him missing easy chances) after Everton games for a month.

To be fair to them, Belgium do have a shit hot team.

I take your point though

Belgium do have an awesome team (on paper).

GK:Mignolet

DF: Kompany, Verthongen, Vermaelen, Alderweireld

MF: Dembele, Fellaini, Witsel, Defour, Hazard

FW:Mirallas, Lukaku, Benteke, Vossen

None of these are over 26 years of age. In addition to that, they have some routine in Van Buyten and Simons and other relatively unknown (to me at least) but young players.

And Fellaini is a good player :lol:

Exactly. They think they're pointing something new out by frequently highlighting him.

As for Belgium, 3 of the best PL players last year were Belgian (Fellaini, Dembele and Kompany) but it's only been mentioned that they're Belgian since Hazard turned up.

Belgium do have an awesome team (on paper).

GK:Mignolet

DF: Kompany, Verthongen, Vermaelen, Alderweireld

MF: Dembele, Fellaini, Witsel, Defour, Hazard

FW:Mirallas, Lukaku, Benteke, Vossen

None of these are over 26 years of age. In addition to that, they have some routine in Van Buyten and Simons and other relatively unknown (to me at least) but young players.

Isn't Courtois No.1?