Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

People who have season tickets and sit near the manager and think they are bessa mates/part of the staff. Most evident at Old Trafford.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/383278_501345169893547_960503466_n.jpg

I assume you're referring to these guys.

I feel like I've grown up with those guys. They must be the only genuine Man U fans at Old Trafford. Top guys . :thup: Pretty sure they were at SJP when we beat Man U 5-0 too, back when the away fans used to be down in the corner near Gallowgate East Stand. Man memory blitzed.

People who have season tickets and sit near the manager and think they are bessa mates/part of the staff. Most evident at Old Trafford.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/383278_501345169893547_960503466_n.jpg

I assume you're referring to these guys.

I feel like I've grown up with those guys. They must be the only genuine Man U fans at Old Trafford. Top guys . :thup: Pretty sure they were at SJP when we beat Man U 5-1 too, back when the away fans used to be down in the corner near Gallowgate.

Ban.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Bah, too late with the edit too. I'd happily take a banning and account deletion, along with all my posts being deleted.

When good players that you want to see more of choose to play in inferior leagues for the money. Hulk is the most recent example - destroyed teams in the Portuguese league, constantly linked with premier league and big Spanish teams but ends up in bloody Russia.  What a waste!

When good players that you want to see more of choose to play in inferior leagues for the money. Hulk is the most recent example - destroyed teams in the Portuguese league, constantly linked with premier league and big Spanish teams but ends up in bloody Russia.  What a waste!

Completely agree. Win the league in a tin pot racist league, something to look back on I suppose.

Conceding possession from your own throw-ins

We do this all the fucking time too. Basically whenever we get a corner or a throw-in, it's possession to the other team. We'd be better off putting it into touch ourselves and trying to steal the ball off their throw-ins...