Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

Players that routinely hack people but also dive all the time. Drogba is like this... he will foul the s*** out of you one minute and the next minute he is going down in the box under a stiff breeze.

The entire Metalist squad was driving me nuts with this. Did anyone else see that tackle where the dude slid in on Sissoko from behind and managed to kick him two or three times in each leg? Like something out of the f***ing Matrix. Ridiculous. Was like playing against 10 shitty Suarez's.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Referees continually giving soft free kicks. The more they do it, the more it encourages players to hit the deck every 2 minutes.

The same with giving cards if a player pretends to be hurt. Soon as a card gets produced they get back up and run off. They should give cards out based on the tackle itself rather than the reaction of the fouled player as this is also encouraging players to fake pain/injuries.

When the ball is congested down one side of the pitch, and defensive bodies swarm to dispossess us, and we intricately manage to pass our way out of it... and instead of switching the play, the dude passes it back into the melee :fuuu: :lol:

We do this all the time :lol:

One I've noticed recently is players taking corners when the ball is outside of the chalked lines.

Doesn't make the corner any better and your always at risk of your team scoring and it being pulled back by the linesman.

Just pointless!

Guest Rey Mysterio

One of the funnier things I've seen in football was David Unsworth winding up Hull City fans when he played for Sheff Utd a few years back. Took a couple of corners from outside the line and was told not to by the ref, next corner he put it about a meter outside the line and pretended he was about to take it which got thousands Hull fans in the corner stood up and going absolutely mental at him, he was pissing himself laughing, as was I.

One of the funnier things I've seen in football was David Unsworth winding up Hull City fans when he played for Sheff Utd a few years back. Took a couple of corners from outside the line and was told not to by the ref, next corner he put it about a meter outside the line and pretended he was about to take it which got thousands Hull fans in the corner stood up and going absolutely mental at him, he was pissing himself laughing, as was I.

I'm a sucker for stuff like that, not enough proper characters in football.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

It's a real 'old man' one but... the assortment of colourful boots being worn now.  :lol: Even more so when it's big fat lads with no skills wearing bright colourful boots. Or some dirty old clogger defender wearing white boots.

It's a real 'old man' one but... the assortment of colourful boots being worn now.  :lol: Even more so when it's big fat lads with no skills wearing bright colourful boots. Or some dirty old clogger defender wearing white boots.

Williamson in white boots. :lol:

This is my pet hate.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Mike_Williamson_v_Ipswich.jpg/300px-Mike_Williamson_v_Ipswich.jpg

Look at that man! Is that Danny Simpson behind him wearing white boots too?!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/Mike_Williamson_v_Ipswich.jpg/300px-Mike_Williamson_v_Ipswich.jpg

Look at that man! Is that Danny Simpson behind him wearing white boots too?!

He looks like a playmaker there.

This is my pet hate.

:huff: Your pet hate, is my pet hate.

Just saying. Take THAT.