Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

I've always found that lyric really creepy, is he saying keep a bit extra room in your dress for his knob?

"A “perfect ten” is a woman who scores 10 out of 10 on a hypothetical scale of beauty. In British dress sizes, 12 is on the slimmer end of average – most women wear a 14 or 16.

Paul deliberately mixes the two systems, and suggests that the “2” left over is something his lover keeps hidden just for him."

I've always found that lyric really creepy, is he saying keep a bit extra room in your dress for his knob?

"A “perfect ten” is a woman who scores 10 out of 10 on a hypothetical scale of beauty. In British dress sizes, 12 is on the slimmer end of average – most women wear a 14 or 16.

Paul deliberately mixes the two systems, and suggests that the “2” left over is something his lover keeps hidden just for him."

:lol: I went straight to rock genius like.

But yeah, it doesn't make any sense. What's she hiding?

Guest Roger Kint

I understand that 12 minus 10 is 2, but that's it.

:lol: nowt to do with that though. If anything i would have thought the female vocals would be worse

Guest firetotheworks

I find everything about that band extremely creepy tbh. There was always just something about their music that knocked me fucking sick.