Football pet hates

Guest JonnyRogers

• 2 weeks later...

Really hate it when it's not their teams ball but they pick it up or refuse to give it back. Leave it on the fucking floor. If it's about buying time to get back into position then you'd get back quicker if you got the fuck on with it.

• 2 weeks later...

It's old but i've just seen this. So sad that KI follows me around the forum to expose how stupid he can be.

Best totally left footed player? Robben has to be up there. Hates the right with a passion.

Messi, obviously.

In case you didn't catch it. Messi isn't totally one footed. Scores and uses the right enough to be excluded from the convo.

It's old but i've just seen this. So sad that KI follows me around the forum to expose how stupid he can be.

Best totally left footed player? Robben has to be up there. Hates the right with a passion.

Messi, obviously.

In case you didn't catch it. Messi isn't totally one footed. Scores and uses the right enough to be excluded from the convo.

Nobody cares mate

• 2 weeks later...

Aaron's is so naïve man. I know he's covering a position he doesn't play in, but my God, he should at least be able to pass and be comfortable on the ball seeing as he's a winger. The kid looks completely overawed by everything. It's really embarrassing.

Anybody blaming Aaron's should get an immediate ban. He's not a LB and should never be playing there. Blame the shit club and the shit manager.

Aaron's has been poor, I'd be inclined to take him off for Perez and go back to our usual formation with Mbemba left back.

Great first half. Would've liked to have seen Aaron's off Mitro when they were chasing the game but no moaning from me, massive 3 points.

So Riv scores, Aaron's wins a pen which Marv scores.

Start em all sat!

Aaron's is so naïve man. I know he's covering a position he doesn't play in, but my God, he should at least be able to pass and be comfortable on the ball seeing as he's a winger. The kid looks completely overawed by everything. It's really embarrassing.

Anybody blaming Aaron's should get an immediate ban. He's not a LB and should never be playing there. Blame the shit club and the shit manager.

Aaron's has been poor, I'd be inclined to take him off for Perez and go back to our usual formation with Mbemba left back.

Great first half. Would've liked to have seen Aaron's off Mitro when they were chasing the game but no moaning from me, massive 3 points.

So Riv scores, Aaron's wins a pen which Marv scores.

Start em all sat!

It doesn't even make sense. :lol:

Seems a petty one.  But I've been getting annoyed recently, with added time at the end of games.  I'm sure I read/heard somewhere, that the refs do actually stop the clock.  But it usually seems well low.  Like the Arsenal game yesterday.  You had 3-4 subs in the second half, which I thought was supposed to be about 30 seconds for each?  A red card, where Simpson took an age to leave the field.  A break in play, where the ref decided to take about 2 minutes or more, to speak to Kante and then book him.  Oh and Schmeichel taking an age on every goal kick. 

4 minutes :lol:

Seeing as the standard seems to always be 3 minutes, regardless.  I thought this was pretty ridiculous.  I'm not sure of the exact criteria, for adding on time.  But there are so many instances, where I think you could probably have 8 minutes at the end.  Yet you see 3-4 mins go up on the board.