England-Spain

Yorkie

I'd totally overhaul the England side for a few matches.

Foster

G Neville Woodgate Ferdinand Bridge

Lennon Barton Hargreaves Barry

Dyer

Rooney

Keep Gerrard and ferdinand of the team for a while. Will make them more fired up to play for England long term in my opinion.

You mean lampard?

Yeah I did, think Motson shouted Carrick so I typed it

Ferdinand, I mean not Carrick.

I'd totally overhaul the England side for a few matches.

Foster

G Neville Woodgate Ferdinand Bridge

Lennon Barton Hargreaves Barry

Dyer

Rooney

Keep Gerrard and ferdinand of the team for a while. Will make them more fired up to play for England long term in my opinion.

You mean lampard?

Yeah I did, think Motson shouted Carrick so I typed it

Carrick?

a team of 11 players with intent to win would be a god send.

(ignore mini injuries!)

James

Neville

Carragher

Ferdinand

A.Cole

Lennon

Barton

Gerrard

Downing

Dyer

Rooney

something like that anyway. A team who can be arsed.

crouch was awful, simply awful. almost everything he did he messed up. woodgate was crap too, god knows what he was doing for the morientes chance in the first half and he got turned for the goal. losing faith in carrick, his passing is something different and we need that, but his off the ball movement is woeful, he just stands in the same spot the whole time, lazy bastard. spain were pretty crap too, sat back, looked like they couldnt be bothered and scored a goal out of nothing, had they actually turned up and played a bit, england would've been thumped. Dyer had a good match though, pretty bright all the way through.

anyone who wanted carrick should be ashamed of themselves, every time he had the ball he either passed it to a spaniard or got tackled and lost it. 2-3 yards off the pace of the game...

We were a bit toothless in attack, crouch fouled them every time, can't he jump without pushing the defender downwards, what a tool!!

Dyer was better in the first half than the second and was Ok, nothing more nothing less

Carrick is good for Man Utd IMO. Blame the 'system'.

i agree, and he actually looks like a player who could adapt to international football due to his style. think he needs energetic players with intelligent off the ball movement to help him out though, Hargreaves and Scholes for instance.

I can be very frustrated at Crouch. Why on earth is he using his arms when he jumps?! He´s tall enough to win the longballs.

Again Frustrated by the lacking of goal, as I am with Newcastle.

England under McClaren = Newcastle under Roeder

Foster - 6 - Spectator

Gary Chuckle - 5 - Ordinary

Ferdinand - 7 - Class

Woodgate - 6 - OK

Phil Chuckle - 4 - Absymal (Too much backing off)

Carrick - 0 - ABSOFUCKING LUTELY WOEFUL. Only gets in the side cos of who he plays for.

Lampard - 4 - Shite "out" of position. Shite in position. NOT AN ENGLAND PLAYER. Needs the side built around him and its not gonna happen.

Gerrard - 6 - OK

SWP - 5 - Way short. Terrified fullback but didn't do enough when had a chance. Shouldn't get picked until hes playing.

Dyer -  7 - Lively. Probably most dangerous attacking player

Crouch - 5 - Nothing from the ref but he is a bit shite.

----

Barry - 6 - Pretty comfortable. I'd pick him again and give him a proper chance in midfield from the start.

Richards - 7 - IMO he is a big improvement on Neville...he makes things happen when he gets going

Barton - / - I thought he did a decent job. Used ball well, nice to see a bit of aggresion

Downing - / - Decent cross?

McClaren - Minus a Gajillion. FOR BEING A CUNT. >:(