Dyer-Shevchenko straight swap.

James

'The most destructive in the world' and Dyer over Ronaldinho, Deco. :lol:

Individuals, not best adapted for a destructive team system.

Your sig needs updating.

And yes, I know PMs are good before I get that response.

possibly the worst thread ever seen on here, there are better players than Dyer jesus wept and never in a million years would this happen.  never, if anyone thought this was possible living in a dream world.

shevchenko a great player who can't adapt in EPL ye thats what we need too, 30 and ability decreasing, can't hold the ball only thing can do well is shoot and make intellent runs... so where does Micheal Owen stand now???????

:lol: :lol:

Dyer is so overrated ffs. Although that shouldn't take away the mentalness of T27, its no wonder that lass brought all her friends along on that date she's probably scared of what direction the conversation would take!

A deal in my opinion which could benefit both clubs.

Chelsea need a player who can bring some speed and fluidity linking the centre of midfield to both the strikers and the advanced wingers. Dyer is that man, and would be selected just behind Drogba, with Shevchenko making way.

Then you get Schevchenko at Newcastle, one of the best strikers in the world, being allowed to play his natural game with support from Martins, Milner, Solano, Duff or N'Zogbia.

Biggest heap of steaming shite I've ever read. Dyer isn't 'Newcastle' quality and if Sheva isn't scoring for Chelsea then what on gods earth makes you think he'll be scoring for fun up here?

Jesus Christ on a bike!

Shevchenko isn't going to move to Newcastle. I don't mean the club, I mean the town. He isn't going to leave London unless it is to move back to Milan or somewhere similar.

And as for Dyer being of a similar value to Shevchenko (who remains an excellent player, just one who can't adapt to the British game), I've just laughed so hard, I spat one of my kidneys out.

So you would drop Lampard for Dyer?

Nope at Chelsea, with Dyer, I would field the following:

Cech

Ferreirra Terry Carvalho Cole

Makelele

Essien Lampard

Cole Dyer Robben

Drogba

While if I could choose a team which is most destructive in the world (not best individuals, but most destructive)

Buffon

Back Four

Gattusso

Pirlo Kaka

Ronaldo Dyer Robben

Drogba

Is this the "most destructive" team in the world because it has 12 players? buffon1+ back 4 = 5 Gattusso6 pirlo7 kaka8 Ronaldo9 Dyer11 Robben 12?

Dyer for Schevchenko?

WHAT

THE

f***?

Have you just woken up from a coma?

no, hes just dyer's agent..........but roman forgot his log in details to the site after we got duff......so its pointless

Guest Hodgson09

I think it's a new splinter game he has devised 12 players instead of 11. would be quite crowded on the pitch with 22 outfield players.