St James' Park

Delima

I was up on the Gallowgate concourse at about ten past two yesterday; a supervisor type was handing out booklets to the stewards which were about how to be a ground steward. Unbelievable, yet depressingly believable.

the Whole ground is absolutely disgusting and in a terrible state of neglect, as someone has said it looks like a 1970s abandoned warehouse in places and is starting to resemble Elland Rd. What an utter shit hole the fat penny pinching cunt is turning it into,  modern stadiums should be vibrant clean, inviting and appealing, Ive done the tour of Cowboys stadium in Dallas a few times and in the entrance way Jerry Jones has got marbled floor with this mineral that can only be found in one area of the states glistening in the floor ( this mineral gives out the same kind of blue as Cowboys blue) this cost him 3 million dollars to install. You see stadiums like that ran and operated by people with pride and who care about the product they own then you see ours which is morphing into a sports direct warehouse

Anyone got any novichok for Ashley

Tyne Bridge looks like it could do with a lick of paint as well.

My first thought when I saw that

the bridge is going to get done - its not as if the council have received £120m cash and also made a £20m profit over the summer.

Got talking to an Arsenal fan today who attended St James for the first time on Saturday and he couldn't believe how cheap the whole stadium experience feels compared to others he has visited from the monotone stadium announcer getting peoples names wrong to the horribly chatty half time entertainment to the stewards that have trouble speaking english never mind giving you proper directions and he said he never realised how much Sports Direct advertising is plastered all over the place.

Tyne Bridge looks like it could do with a lick of paint as well.

My first thought when I saw that

the bridge is going to get done - its not as if the council have received £120m cash and also made a £20m profit over the summer.

:thup: Got a lot more confidence in the Tyne Bridge being freshened up than our stadium.

To be fair, they can't do much about people throwing coffee/bovril on the wall, unless it hadn't been cleaned from the last time :lol:

pretty sure it's the same from last time, that's why I took a pic cause they still haven't fucking cleaned it :lol: