St James' Park

Delima

Imagine owning that and not wanting the absolute best for it :idiot2:

He's an absolute cunt and in deep down we know he doesn't really own it.  After that fat twat is gone, the ground and club will still be there.  He didn't build it, and he certainly hasn't got any vision for it.

As soon as the money dries up, he'll be gone.  Either that or the fat cunt will pop his clogs.

My money is choking on a bit of gristle in his double sausage and chips.  The sooner the better.

For arguments sake, literally, if the club moved the main tv camera to the east stand would you be for or against it?

Me dad reckons it's a great idea, I told him he was talking out of his arse. I'd be amazed if anywhere neat 50% of our support would want it.

For arguments sake, literally, if the club moved the main tv camera to the east stand would you be for or against it?

Me dad reckons it's a great idea, I told him he was talking out of his arse. I'd be amazed if anywhere neat 50% of our support would want it.

Would look shit on tv. Most people in the Platinum Club and Bar 1892 go down for their half time refreshments after 35/40 minutes and don't return until 50/55 minutes

Would look like Wembley.

Sign in the toilets in the Gallowgate advertising VIP tickets or something for the Wigan game on April 1st 2017. I'll take a photo on Saturday. Pathetic.

Good idea. Make sure you hold a ticket or programme up against it to prove it's a current photo.

i wanted this to happen when the stadium was completed back then. but not now. on a sunny day, the sun would face the camera. You have this situation at Stamford Bridge, Bournemouth, and Palace. Just makes the viewing s*** on tv.

but would look great otherwise especially when the lights are on. but like others have said, before and after half-time it would look a bit empty.

Boro actually changed their camera position so that it would face the stand that is almost always full.

Sign in the toilets in the Gallowgate advertising VIP tickets or something for the Wigan game on April 1st 2017. I'll take a photo on Saturday. Pathetic.

Had those in the Leazes toilets too until a few games ago.

Sign in level 7 toilets advertising last seasons away shirt.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Howaythetoon

Credit where it’s due that’s class

Changes forced on the club by a supporters group backed by law and legislation and FA and PL mandates and funded by grants in and outside of the game.

Credit to those fans, credit to those who create legislature on their behalf and credit to those organisations who help businesses financially to assist in improving facilities for the disabled. Credit to the club for complying with health and safety and legislature though!

I bet the sensory room is more high tech than Rafa’s media room mind :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

The dead pigeon is apparently the centre-piece of the whole experience, hidden inside a box, anyone who reaches in for a feel will be overwhelmed with a sense of calm that will put them at ease with the world, and Ashley of course. Future plans for a golden ticket which can be fetched from the pigeon box by teeth is something the club are considering placing in there, giving those lucky enough to fetch it out without using their hands or by other means of cheating a 3% discount at SD on footy boots.

The dead pigeon is apparently the centre-piece of the whole experience, hidden inside a box, anyone who reaches in for a feel will be overwhelmed with a sense of calm that will put them at ease with the world, and Ashley of course. Future plans for a golden ticket which can be fetched from the pigeon box by teeth is something the club are considering placing in there, giving those lucky enough to fetch it out without using their hands or by other means of cheating a 3% discount at SD on footy boots.

:lol:

• 1 month later...