St James' Park: club plans to expand existing site further to completion of feasibility study (Edwards)

Delima

The statement Colocho posted some pages back suggests otherwise...

“St James’ Park is part of the heritage of Newcastle and it’s important to local people, so for me it should be called St James’ Park.”

The statement Colocho posted some pages back suggests otherwise...

“St James’ Park is part of the heritage of Newcastle and it’s important to local people, so for me it should be called St James’ Park.”

We'll see i suppose

I just hope he ends up buying the b****** club tbh

don't fall for beardies PR.

:(

I want to though :undecided:

he's as much an operator as ashley, probably more question marks over him. he's the tony blair of business.

Immensely intelligent, brave and decisive?

Anything but Virgin Media, man. Their customer service makes the cunts at Sports Direct look like philanthropists.

I thought they were good. Sky and BT are the worst.

Agree with the BT bit.  Sky however we're top dollar when sorting my problems out.

Depends who you get on the phone in most cases and if it'll cost them money to sort out.

I got a right tosser. He tells me I can't cancel the contract even though I had never got a broadband service from them. I even read out Sky's T&Cs to him and he tells me their own website is wrong. He then goes on about me buying out the rest of my contract (£200 odd quid) I said "no thanks, mate" Ring up the next day (get a different guy) and he cancels it there and then.

I'm now on Virgin running through the phone line (like Sky) Turns out there was a problem on the phone line. Sky said there wasn't - 3 times. I had no internet for 6-months.

THE boss of Virgin Money yesterday told the company’s new employees in the North East that they had the chance to transform the banking industry.

Chief executive Jayne-Anne Gadhia spent her first day at the former Northern Rock headquarters talking to staff about her ambitions for the business.

And she declared herself “genuinely delighted” by their response, saying the workforce was “engaged, welcoming, warm and excited about the future”.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-news/2012/01/04/virgin-money-chief-executive-makes-pledge-to-north-east-staff-61634-30057997/

For some reason I don't think it will be Virgin Media but Virgin Money, Virgin Money is the new baby and he will want new customers etc there and will be doing all he can to do that. I hear that either on the 8th or 9th of this month a large advertisement campaign for Virgin Money will begin.

Tonight? Fast movers!

Well Virgin agreed to buy Northern Rock in November and agreed it would go trough on January 1st, so really Virgin being on our shirts could have been happening tonight no matter what the outcome of these suspected rumours are.